waking up.

I Got My Idol Pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ughhhh my head hurts so bad, i opened my eyes and found out that i'm in a hotel room, oh i must of gotten laid last night. But i can't seem to remember anything! ughhh this headache is killing me i swear! i got up and went to the bathroom, i started washing my face to refreshing myself. I wonder if the girl i banged is hot! But you know , no one is hotter than the one and only Krystal jung ahhh. I walked out of the bathroom and began to pick up the clothes that are all scattered across the room, jeez we must of been rough last night. Let me see if the girl i banged is hot first, I tip-toed to the other side of the bed to see the girls face, few strands of hair was covering her face so i couldn't see if she was hot or not but you know i'm determined to see. I brush the strands of her hair to her ears so i could see her face clearly, oh she's sure hot! she kinda looks like Krystal... no wait... She looks a lot like Krystal... OMG SHE IS KRYSTAL!!! Blood started to boil up to my face and slowly i felt dizzy again and then everything turned black...

KRYSTAL POV

*THUD* huh what was that?

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arms out, then i looked down my bed and see the guy i gave my ity to last night. You're probably thinking why did i give my ity away to a one night stand ? well you see i'm curious, i want to find out how it feels and plus it's my birthday i want to make it special so i take it as 'losing my ity birthday gift' . And plus the guy was HOT i mean he had a great body and handsome face, so my ity was worth it . Anyways back to him, why is he lying on the floor with only his boxers on? oh my god... those abbs that's the reason i banged him and his face GOD it's like topping EXO and Shinee's handsome level. I wonder if he's single... KRYSTAL JUNG wake up! Geez this is a one night stand only! or maybe if he's single we can always date... Ok stop dreaming and wake up the guy!

I got out of bed and my lower region is aching a bit but i can stand it , i put on my bra which was thrown on the TV and my which was at the corner of the room. It must of been rough last night, but you know i enjoyed it. I walked to where t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter