It's him.

I Got My Idol Pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER POV

It's been a week and my mother still haven't came back yet and also a week since i done It  with a goddess known as Krystal Jung. God i wish i can see her again, i mean she did give me her number and stuff but i don't want to seem desperate you know. Every night i stare at my phone whether i should text her or not and then by the time i decided it's like 2 am. ARGH IT'S SO HARD!!!! oh dear Krystal...

I looks at the clock and it's past 12...

I'M LATE FOR WORK!!!!

I ran into my room and got a pair of jeans a simple t-shirt, i quickly slipped the clothes on and grab a black snap-back and put it on my head so i won't looks like a messy hair freak when i go to work. I ran to the door and put my jordans on as fast as possible, right now you might think i'm some kind of panicking llama because my clothes are messed up and snap-back is like side ways and i haven't zipped my pants up properly. After i finished putting my shoes on i grabbed my earphones plus my phone because it's quite far from here to my work and it's gonna be BORING if i just walk. plus i can't live without F(X) music playing 24/7 keke . I took the subway to work because taxi is too much :(. While i was on the subway i saw y old freak trying to molest this girl. Of course being the tough-ber i am and kind-ber i stood up for the girl.

"Hey, get your dirty hands off this girl." i grabbed the guy's hand which was about to the girl .

"Oi get of me you-" he turned around and i can see his face was shocked.

I frowned at him and gave him a glare to go away obviously he ran away like a coward, i turned back to the girl and was stunned to see how beautiful she was.

"thanks..." she smiled with fear shown in her eyes.

"No problem, and don't worry i won't do anything to you."  i smiled and went back to the spot i was in before.

I popped my earphones on and began to listen to F(X) paper heart. That's one of my favorite songs sang by F(X), I like the lyrics of the song the most because it's really deep and it describes me a lot. I might look strong and happy on the outside but in the inside i'm very fragile i can break easily, all i do is wear a mask on the outside, that mask can never show how sad i am on the inside. I started wearing the fake mask since Jackie died lead with my dad, I swear it was the most painful moment in my life. It was beyond agony, it was way more painful than anything i've ever felt before. I didn't realize i had tears fearing to drip out of my eyes, the girl i saved earlier came over to me and handed me a tissue.

I took out my earphones and smiled at her.

"what are you listening to ? you seem to be really into it." she smiled.

"oh it's nothing, just a song i like haha." i smiled while trying to sustain my tears from falling down.

"oh." she smiled.

We ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter