Drink Of Hell.

I Got My Idol Pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

"It's over.. IT'S OVER... IT'S OVER!!!!"

 

"STOP SHOUTING YOU IDIOT!"

 

"She slapped me... she doesn't want me..."

 

"All you know is that she slapped you, you don't know what the reason is behind it so stop making things up!" Henry took a big gulp of beer.

 

"I was going to tell her..." Amber mumbled.

 

"Tell her what Amber? Are you going to tell her your FEELINGS?" henry mocked.

 

"Shut up face." Amber huffed.

 

"Stop being a and go get her TONIGHT." Henry pumped his fist up.

 

Amber didn't like the fact that his best friend is more confident than him, He wants to be the man this time, he's tired of fooling around. he wants to take responsibility and love Krystal for the rest of his life.

 

"I-"

 

"Maybe you need a little ego boost!" Henry happily suggested.

 

"Hen-" amber was interrupted again...

 

"Ken! bring a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of honey green tea!" Henry shouted to the guy with bleached blonde hair.

 

"Henry..." Amber nagged.

 

"No can do bro you either gulp everything I give you or you're going to regret the rest of your life."

 

Amber immediately shuts up.

 

The bleached blonde hair guy brings 2 cups, a bottle of whiskey, and a bottle of honey green tea. Henry starts un-screwing the bottles and mixing the liquids together. Amber sits in silence and watches the latter making some kind of drink.

 

Henry finishes mixing and picks the cup up admiring it.

 

"Drink of hell, taste sweet but deadly." He smirks.

 

"Bro you know I can't drink strong ." Amber reasons out.

 

"I know, so that's why I made you this! The tea takes over the whiskey's stingy feeling and and replaces it with sweetness." Henry's smirk grew wider.

 

"Bro.."

 

"trust henry oppa." Henry smiled.

 

"bro is that what you always say to the girls before you bang the brains out of them??" Amber showed a disgusted face.

 

"Ooops sorry, It's just my line." Henry laughed.

 

Amber grabbed the cup and stared at it for a moment, He hesitated but then YOLOED IT.

 

*GULP*

 

Amber had his eyes closed tight, ready for the sting. But nothing came, It was all sweet and soothing.

 

"Wow, this isn't half bad..." Amber seemed surprised.

 

"More?" Henry smirked.

 

"Uh, sure." 

 

 

 

 

 

 


TO KRYSTAL.

 

 

"UGGGHHHH!" Krystal groaned loudly and rolled around the couch in Boredom.

 

Krystal decide to stay at the dorm alone, her siste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter