First sign.

I Got My Idol Pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL POV

Today i felt dreadful, i had morning sickness this morning, and then my stomach started to hurt then i had headaches and then i puked and then i nearly fainted AND THEN THIS AND THEN THAT. UGH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SICK ON THE BUSIEST DAY?!!? I mean i'm not on my period so really i shouldn't have cramps and headaches, god i wish i can get out of the dance studio right now.

"soojung you okay?" vic asked me sounding like a caring umma.

"yeah, i think i'm gonna be fine. thanks umma." i smiled faintly.

"are you sure, because since this morning you've been looking horrible, you're so pale soojungie." luna butted in.

"guys i'm fine, i just need some rest." i smiled trying to make them buy it.

"Oppa! soojungie will take a rest while we continue is that ok?" Vic shouted to our manager.

He nodded in responce.

I sat down on the bench by the wall with my water bottle , i was trying to fight the sickness inside me right now which made my face look. well. deadly.or ice princess mode on you'd say.

*Ding*

I quickly grab my phone out of my pocket to see if Amber texted me. yeah ever since i offer him a job and asked him to TEXT me, we texted non stop. I got to know more about him and he got to know more about me, I found out he's living with his mother only, which makes him the man of the house *kyaaa that's hot* and that he's caring , funny, cute, handsome, perfect, boyfriend material, perfect, and perfect. ahhhhh.... I'm probably smiling like a idiot right now just thinking about him keke.

berber- Soojungie ^^ how are you today???

Princessjung- ugh, got practice TAT plus i'm feeling not so well.

berber- awww let Mr Ber give you a hug *hugs *

Princessjung- I want a real one T-T

berber- i wish i can give you a real one :(

Yeah, we're pretty close now. Sometimes we flirt with eachother, or act like a couple. It's cute ^^

Princessjung- so you going to talk to manager oppa about the job today right??

berber- yeah! can't wait to be your bodyguard ^^ i can be with you 24/7

I felt my cheeks flushed red right now which cause me to use my cold-ish hands to touch my cheek, just to stop it going red.

Princessjung - me too ^^

Was that like too much?

 

AMBER POV

God i can't wait to see her and be with her 24/7 !! It's nearly been 2 weeks since the hooking up incedent and so far we arn't so awkward about each other, or just through texting...

I can't believe that those every night fantasies about meeting Krystal Jung has finally came true! Before i met her i had always wanted to talk to her, and see her smile, her laugh in real life. Back then i'd just talk to the poster of her xD and pretend to meet her, and laugh, smile, and stuff. But this. This is a dream come true.

I got dressed in casual clothes but also i tried to make myself look neat as possible, because you know, i want to impress Krystal's manager to let me have the job. After i finished getting dressed i looked at the clock which is just time for me to get going, Krystal sent me the address where i'd be interviewed to have the job, I don't want to be late so i decided to go 10 minutes earlier than the time i was actually suppose to set off. But oh well, the early bird gets the worm i suppose.

I took the subway (as always) which lead me to think of the girl called "ailee", she was drop dead gorgeous. But, of course Krystal is more pretty duh haha ^^.

I was silently listening music at the corner of the train minding my own business when suddenly somebody tapped my shoulder, i turned around and was shocked to see the girl called "Ailee" from the other day, but this time she had a hoodie on and glasses li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter