Me.

I Got My Idol Pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"happy birthday to you!" I shouted to the poster in front of me. 

 

 

"Ahhh Jung Soojung why are you such a goddess? and now you're 20 will you start dating boys? NONONO THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! coz you will only fall for me!" i shouted at the poster again.

*sigh* who i'm i kidding, she's perfect and i'm just a normal guy... it pains me sometimes that i know me and her can never. NEVER. Be together, she's beautiful , rich , successful , great singer, perfect, gorgeous , perfect again, And UGGGGHHHHHH i'm just Amber liu. A guy that works in a cafe with minimum payment and has low grades in high school, average looks and body!

(A/N: REALLY AVERAGE LOOKS AND BODY? THE FUDGE??? THAT PERFECT FACE YOUR BORN WITH AND THAT 8 PACK YOU HAVE IS AVERAGE? FUDGE NO!!")

"AMBER LIU IF YOU DON'T COME HERE RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA SKIN YOU LLAMA ALIVE!"

IT'S MY MOM!

"I-I'm coming!" i shouted back and quickly got dressed.

when i went out of my room and sat down on the sofa waiting for my mother to finish making my break fast. I'm not rich but not poor, i'm average/poor. I live alone with my mom after my dad died and my sister got killed in a car accident, i have to say my life wasn't the best at that time but then i manage to get a job at the cafe and help my mom. She's always tell me how great of a kid i am and she'd always say she's so lucky to have me, but really mom it's me who's lucky to have such a mother like you.

She came over to me with a plate of bacon, scambled eggs, and toast. she carefully placed it on my lap and smiled warmly at me and i replied back with the same smile.

"baby llama, i won't be here for a week because , me and Mrs choi will be going to jeju island today." she smiled.

i hummed in response but when then i finally knew what she said to me.

" WAIT ,JEJU? HOW MOM? WE DON'T HAVE MONEY!" i shouted in confusion

"well Mrs choi told me she won a trip to jeju island a few days ago and she invited me, i said yes and agreed to go with her because she said she's allowed to take a person with her." she said calmly.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOM TAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEE MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOO!" i wined

"hahaha no. llama you're tests are coming soon and if you don't prepare for it i'm gonna skin you alive." she gave me a glare.

I didn't say anything and just ate my breakfast in silent. I didn't noticed my mother had left already after i finished my breakfast. HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO ME?

I started to wash my plates and when i finished i turned around only to be greeted by my mother's note on the counter.

" Be a GOOD BOY when mommy is gone ok? i left you some leftovers from last night in the fridge and make sure you wash your clothes and fold them neatly ok? i love you llama :* i'll by you some gifts while i'm in jeju okay? love ya!  -your beautiful mother."

ha ha this is a joke. one week without my mom? I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER!

WHY WHY WHY i slammed my hands on the floor and began to fake cry . After i finished slamming my hands on the floor and fake crying i noticed the clock is... 8:45 am ... SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT I'M LATE!!! 

I ran to get my bag then sprinted out of the house to school. When i got there the gates are closed and if i don't go quickly i'm gonna get wrecked by Ms park! I used my par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter