Jessica.

I Got My Idol Pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 

"Krys, are you going to abort it or not?" Jessica asked.

 

"NO UNNIE I'M NOT GOING TO ABORT THE BABY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY SHE'S/HE'S A HUMAN NOT A IT. " Krystal shouted.

 

"YOU HAVE A FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU!" Jessica shouted back.

 

"I don't care... The baby has done nothing wrong...The baby is innocent ." Krystal started to get teary eyed.

 

"Soojung~" Jessica hugged her sister tight and started to sob together.

 

"I'm not going to give up on the baby~" Sobbed Krystal.

 

They continued crying for about an hour when finally Jessica stopped.

 

"Soojung... who's the baby's father?" Asked Jessica with red puffy eyes.

 

"A... A-Amber..." Krystal mumbled but enough for Jessica to hear.

 

"WHAT?!!?!?!"

 

"Unnie, I didn't know... I didn't put on protection when I-I... gave it away." Krystal stuttered.

 

"YOU-YOU... YOU GAVE YOUR ITY TO THAT LLAMA?" Jessica shouted.

 

"He was so hot though that night..." Krystal mumbled earning a hard slap on the head.

 

"OUCH UNNIE!" 

 

"I don't know what you even see in that Llama!" Huffed Jessica.

 

"Pshhh, so 'Mr big forehead' is definition of handsome..." Krystal backfired.

 

"Now Tyler is-"

 

"Unnie do you even love him?" Krystal asked blankly.

 

 

"That's not the time now, you're pregnant for sakes." Jessica tried to change subjects.

 

"Unnie, I know. No need to tell me again and again. I'm going to take responsibility of the baby even if the father doesn't want to." Krystal said seriously.

 

'She's suddenly gone so mature... 'Thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter