Fly

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Please please please read the note ahead from beginning to end to avoid any misunderstanding... I have tried piecing this together over and over and I want you that it isn't my intention to hurt anyone. I'm not blaming anyone, or am I on anyone's side, but I apologize that I haven't been updating as much as you (and I) want to, but aside from being busy, ship wars had been a reason why I haven't been writing. I ship Monday Couple, yes, or I wouldn't be writing these fanfictions. But I don't mind people that have other ships. Who we ship are merely people, they live their own lives and we're in no position to tell them who they should or shouldn't date. Besides, we don't know what's really going on, right? I don't care who starts ship wars. Side A or side B, even if I support a side, if that side starts it... That side is wrong. Now I'd like to believe that you all are as frustrated as I am and are not ones who are involved in these wars, but I'm just voicing my opinion. Because yes, ship wars do make me in no mood to write. So please, let people ship who they want, and when we ship who we ship... Let's not bother people with a different opinion. I hope you understand. Maybe it's part about being raised the way I was, but if I'm wrong, I am wrong. And there is no harm done in apologizing. So on behalf of whoever you think is wrong, I apologize to you. For them. Please let it go. Besides, that's what people like me are here for right? To satisfy each ships... through fanfics? :) So here I am... Writing another chapter in hopes that you will occupy yourself with this instead. (love)

The car parked inside their villa, and they went out of the car. Keia and Sarang were fast asleep in their dad’s arms. There were two villas connected to each other. Each villa has 4 bedrooms, but only one of them is a master bedroom. In Villa A, there is Sukjin and Hyunwoo, Keia and Jihyo, Gary, and also Haha. They decided that Hyunwoo and Sukjin should take the master bedroom. In Villa B, there is Choo Sunghoon’s family, Kwangsoo, Jongkook, and Jaesuk. Sunghoon’s family took the master bedroom without question. Gary carried Keia into Jihyo’s room and made sure she was settled before leaving the room. They looked around the villas, in search for cameras. There were cameras everywhere, even in their bedrooms. They all gathered in Villa A’s living room, where they won’t possibly disturb Shiho and Sarang who were asleep. Once all the members including Sunghoon were there, Jaesuk called the PD and they came with 2 cameramen.

“How was dinner?” He asked. They all responded to it by telling him it was good. “Ok, so for now, you can go to sleep. We will start early tomorrow morning, so rest well.” He said. The PD then left them and some went to their own rooms to go to sleep. The PD texted Jongkook, Gary, and Haha as the winners of today’s race: Gather in Jongkook’s room and we’ll be there in a minute. Without looking suspicious, they went to Jongkook’s bedroom while the others went to their own rooms and sleep. They stayed quiet as the PD shut the door behind him. They looked at him with anticipation.

“What are we doing here? Is it a secret mission?” Haha asked, excited.

“Congratulations for the previous mission.” The PD said.  “Now those walkie talkies will be used tomorrow, so  you will have to hand each member their walkie-talkies if they don’t have one by now. Choo Sunghoon-ssi has one too, we have handed it to him.” The PD laughed at the three as they looked serious. “Now we will tell you a mission that only you three will hear…” He said and the three cheered. The scene brought back a scene from the old days:  Jongkook and the kids. They were holding onto each others’ hands, then tried to keep their cheers quiet so that no one else outside would be suspicious of the three of them.

“You all will be waken up at 4:30am, and all 8 of you will be looking for clues in the rooms.” He said. “There’s a total of 35 clues, so each member will get 2. You will get 3, but the others won’t know that you have 3, so you have to take them before the other members take enter. Out of the whole clues, only 3 are real. The rule is, each of you can only take 1 real clue, and the rest is up to you. You can choose to share your clues so the 3 of you have 3 real clues, or you can choose not to share and just keep 1 real clue each.” He added and the three looked at each other.

“Ah…” They said in unison.

“There are more rules…” The PD said. “You will be going in in teams of 2, so one of you will have to pair up with another member who isn’t here.” He said and the three’s faces looked grim.

“What you’re telling us sounds more like a disadvantage than an advantage!” Jongkook protested. The PD laughed. It was Running Man after all.

“Ok, we will tell you how to find the real ones. To differentiate the real ones, you have to open the envelopes, and the paper will be blue instead of the normal white ones.” He said. “We’ll tell you where the real ones are. One of them is in Lee Kwangsoo-ssi’s room. The second one is in Ji Sukjin-ssi’s room. And the last one is in Song Jihyo-ssi’s room.” He said and the three men’s cheers stopped.

“Eish… How do you expect us to go into a girl’s room?” Haha asked. “That’s just Gary hyung’s advantage!” He added.

“How can you let everyone go into my wife’s room? You’re really sneaky!” Gary protested as well and the PD laughed.

“We’ve told her in advanced that we will be doing games in the rooms so we’ll move her private belongings aside.” The PD said. “Jja… Ok, now, who will go with another person? Gary-ssi… Do you wanna go in with Song Jihyo-ssi?” The PD asked.

“Ei… She’ll know that something’s up.” Gary said.

“You three have more time to search compared to the other members. Haha-ssi and Jongkook-ssi, you can go in first. Then we’ll give you extra time to look for additional clues with Gary-ssi. So Gary-ssi can enter earlier than Song Jihyo-ssi.” He said. “We’ll leave you alone then. Good night.” The PD said, leaving. The three stayed put.

“Hyung… Let’s collect one real clue each and share them. We can win if we have more clues.” Haha said. The three agreed. They knew the camera in the room was running.

“Let’s just divide our tasks.” Jongkook suggested. “I think Gary should take the clue from Jihyo’s room.” They all nodded.

“So I’ll just take that before Jihyo enters.” Gary said and they all nodded. They then finalized their decisions and went out, going to bed. Before going to his room, Gary stopped by Jihyo’s room. He completely disregarded the camera that was installed in the room. He saw Jihyo was still awake. “Oh, you’re not asleep yet?” Gary said. Jihyo nodded.

“There’s a camera, oppa…” Jihyo said as Gary was about to lean closer. Gary chuckled and moved onto Keia, leaning in to kiss her goodnight.

“Hurry and sleep, we need to wake up early tomorrow.” Gary told Jihyo, caressing her face. He went to the camera and turned it off for her. After, he kissed her and turned the camera back on. “Jalja…” He said as he left and entered his own bedroom to sleep.

Dawn arrived fast and the PD in charge for members started knocking on their doors. They went in and woke the members up. In a sleepy state, all the members gathered in front of the two villas. The morning breeze blew nicely. It was not too cold, but chilly enough.

“Good morning, Running Man.” The PD said, rolling the tape. The staffs were deprived of sleep, they were wearing their jackets and looking as tired and sleepy as the members. “We will now start the morning mission. We have hidden clues inside on what to do later on during the day. You all will have to take 2 clues from every room in the villa. Since Shiho-ssi is sleeping with Sarang, please leave Choo Sunghoon-ssi’s room alone and instead, look for the clues in the living room. You will go in in teams of 2. As the winners of yesterday’s mission, Jongkook-ssi, Haha-ssi, and Gary-ssi will have more time.”

“There’s the three of us, though?” Jongkook said, playing dumb.

“One of you can partner up with other members.” The PD said, playing along.

“Wanna go together?” Gary nudged Jihyo, acting sleepy. Jihyo, who was having trouble keeping her eyes open, nodded. “We’ll go together then.” Gary told the PD. The PD nodded and started the game. Haha and Jongkook went in first while the others were outside. “Is the baby sleeping fine?” Gary asked Jihyo, whispering at the sides.

“She woke u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter