Chapter 8

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

 

Amber walk in a restaurant that was told by her dad. There's no one in the restaurant since Mr.Liu booked it just for them. He don't want anyone know that Amber is his second daughter. Not for now.

As Amber walking in ,there is a shorty girl walking to her. Turn out the shorty is Taeyeon.

"Taengoo! Thanks god you're here. I'm nervous you know?" Amber hug Taeyeon as she trying not to be too nervous.

"Yah! Stop hugging me. You need to get ready since youre going to meet your soon to be wife." Taeyeon push Amberaway. She then look at Amber from head to toe.

"Uwaaa ! Why do you look handsome today? Fall for her already?" She grin and wiggle her brows playfully.

"I am always handsome and ...Yah ! How can i fall fo her when I dont even know or meet her? Uhh! Crazy shorty." She pat Taeyeon head before knock it. Hard.

"Oww ..oww. How could you knock my head so hard. What if it burst open and my brain fall. You llama faced!" Taeyeon kick Amber and .....Amber kick back.

 

After 10 minutes having fun kicking each other ..

 

"Let's stop for now. You need to meet your soon to be wife now. She's waiting for you like an hour ago?!" Taeyeon said.

"An hour? Really? Isnt we supposed to be here at 10 am? " she look at her wrist watch.

"I dont know. Now stop talking and come with me. She's waiting, stupid!" Taeyeon drag Amber to the place where the girl is waiting. When they saw the girl ( actually judt a shirt ) from far Amber stop walking. 

 

"Yah, taengoo. What if she's a bip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter