Chapter 2

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

 

 

"Whatt!!" did i heard it right? Get married?

"If you love us then please agreed. You'll get married next month with Mr.Ham daughter"

"But dad, i already has a girlfriend and i love her so much !! Why you didnt tell Sooyoung unnie to get married to that Ham? Why it has to be me?!!" I know that its rude to rise your voice when you're talking to your parent but i cant help it. This is too much. They knew that i loves Krystal so much.

"Your sister already run away from here when we told her about this. That why you have to do this. Please baby, just get married to her. Our company is having a trouble and only Ham corp can saved it. If you tell Krystal about this, i know she'll understand." Aishh! That shikshin, why she had to run away like that? My mom squeeze my hand and stared at me, hoping that i'll be agreed.

I didnt know what to say about this. But this is not the only way to save our company right? Why i have to get married to that Ham because of this?

"But i'm 17 years old. I'm too young to get married!"

"I'm 16 years old when i'm married to your dad. 17 is old enough to get married." I looked at my mom. Are you kidding me?

"I'm sorry. I can't do this." with that i immediately get up and run to the door.

"You better agreed or else ..." i slammed the door without waiting for my dad to finished his words. I took a cab and went to Taeyeon house. Taeyeon is my friend since kindergarten. We're in the same class with my other friends, Jonghyun, Key, Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter