Chapter 5

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

School Cafe ...

"Hey guys! Do you know what happen to Krystal? She seem to be avoiding us." Yuri suddenly speak.

"You right Yul. Shes avoiding us. Just now she said she want to go to library but you all knows that she NEVER EVER been to library before, right?!" Key said and the other nodded except Sulli, who was eating silently.

"Yeah, even me. What wrong with her? Ssul, do you know whats wrong with Krystal?" Amber look toward Sulli waiting for the answer but Sulli just focus on her food. Not bother to answer.

"Am, you know that if Sulli is hungry ,she would ignore everything around her include us?" Taeyeon said while munching her food.

"Yah! You danshin! Dont speak when you are munching!" Hyoyeon knock Taeyeon head.

"Dont you dare to call me danshin, Hyo!" now its Taeyeon turn to knock Hyo head. They keep bickering and knocking each other head.

"Yah! Could you two stop fighting?!" Jonghyun glared at them.

"Sorry ..." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon said in unison.

"Hyung, let me talk to Krystal ,maybe she had a problem?" Sulli pat Amber back. Amber just nodded.

"Welcome back Ssul!" Taeyeon hug Sulli but she received a glare from Sulli.

"Hey Tae! Isn't that Tiffany, your crush? Why dont you try to talk to her this time?" Yuri pointing toward the two girl who is sitting not far from them.

"But ...... I dont know how I'm going to talk to her. Everytime when I saw her, I cant help but to stare at her y . It's so eyes catching, you know?"

"Byuntae!!" all of them said in the same time and chuckled.

"Ermm ... Amber, could you please talk to her for me? Pweasee ..." Taeyeon look at Amber with a puppy eyes. She know that Amber cant say no when she do that.

"Okey ! I'm going to talk to her. But who is the girl beside her? I never saw her before."

"Oh! That nerd? She is Tiffany friend. Her name is ...... I dont remember but do you really never saw her before? They always stick together you know?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter