Chapter 7

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal POV

I was on the rooftop right now, trying to forget about my problems. I even skipped classes today. I know that I hurt Amber when I choose to avoid her. I can see that she hurting when I push her away this morning. What should I do? Should I tell her that I dont love her anymore?

"Hey Krystal, what are you doing here? You know that we ,especially hyung worry about you? You even skipped classes today." I heard Sulli said and take a sit so close beside me. When did she came here?

 

Ba-thump ...

Ba-thump ...

Ba-thump ...

Oh my heart!!

 

"No ....nothing. Just took a rest. You guys dont have to worry. I'm okay just a little problem but I can handle it." I look at her and smile sweetly. Then she hold my hand.

 

Oh no !!

 

"You know that you can share it with me ...with us? Maybe we can help you?"

"Ermm ... It's okey . I ..I can handle it by myself." We stayed quiet for a moment then I take a glance at her and saw she staring at me with a bright smile.There ..... I can take it anymore and decided to tell the truth. The truth about what I feel toward her. I dont care what will happen after this. Do I?

"Ssul ...."

"Ermm ..."

"I want to tell you something ....."

"Yeah,what is it? It sound serious."

"I ...I ...actually .. I .." why am I stuterring? Just let it out!

"Yah! Why are you stuttering? Just tell me what is it."

"I ........ love you Ssul ...I dont know how but .... " I stop and turn to her.

" ......"

She release my hand before stand up and walking toward the door. I stand up and immediately back hug her.

"Ssul ! I love you and I really mean it. I know it sound ridiculous. I dont even know when it start. I just ......" She struggle to escape from my hug and she success.

"I think you just confuse right know. You loves hyung ,remember?" She said with her back facing me. She walk away from me. Ssul .....

"Choi Sulli!!" I spun her and crash my lip on her and it make her shock. But she ...........kiss me back!

"This is wrong, Krys. What we did just now was wrong!" She said after she broke the kiss and took a stepped back.

"But you love me, right?"

" NO! I dont!"

"Then why you kiss me back? "

" ....... "

"I knew it! You love me too! Why dont you just admit it? Is it that hard?" I stare at her but she quickly look down. I cupped her cheek and I crash my lip on her again.

"K ....Krytal?" That voice .....Amber!! We broke the kiss and turn to Amber and Yuri who just stand still looking at us in shock.

"H ...Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter