Chapter 9

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Krystal sit on a bench near her as she waiting for her driver. Then she saw Amber walking with a girl hand in hand. They looks happy. She don't know why she feel jealous seen them tigether.

What's wrong with me? Why do i still feel this? 

A black car stop infront of her. She then get in the car with a frown.

As soon as she gets home. She saw Hyoyeon waiting for her in living room. She then take a sit beside her.

"Hyoyeonie! Why dont you call me first?" Krystal said as she hug Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just smile.

"Is there something wrong? Oh.. You mad at me because I cheated on Amber right?" Krystal smile weakly. 

"Yes, I am. I am mad at you because of that." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm sorry. I really am." Krystal look down as she trying hard not to cry.

"It's okey. Iknow that love cant be force, right? Anyway, I want to tell you something." She look at Krystal.

"What is it?" 

"Amber is getting married next week. So, she invite us including you and Sulli to her wedding." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh! Really? That's good but I think I'm not going." She said.

"Ohh~ yo're going with me. No excuses. Although I"m msd at you. You'll always be my friend." Hyoyeon pat Krystal head. Krystal smile. 

"Okey, but you have to fetch me." Hyoyeon nodded.

"Okey kiddo, I need to go. Be happy, kay?" Hyoyeon gets up and pat Krystal head once again before head to the door.

Krystal just stay there. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter