Chapter 1

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

"Hey Am! Are you going to school?" the older girl asked with a smile plastered on her face when she saw Amber suddenly walk in the kitchen. "Today is saturday Vicky. I'm going to my parent house. They called me just now and they said theres something important to discuss. You want to come along?" she totally forgot that Victoria is working full time at N Joy cafe even if in the weekend.

"I has to work remember? Maybe next time Am. Here the breakfast is ready. Finish it all before you go out. Arasso?"

 "Okey y! " she grinned and start to munching her food.

"I... im going now. See you tonight llama." she blushed when Amber compliment her and rushed out from the house . When will you realised that i love you Amber? She smile sadly and drive her car to the cafe where she work.

 

After she finished eating her breakfast Amber immediately went to her parent house or we called it mansion. Ambers parent is the richest couple in the world but no one know about it except Victoria and Taeyeon.

" Morning mom, morning dad" she kiss Mrs.Liu cheek and show them a dorky smile.

"Morning Am .." they both said and chuckled. Amber take a sit beside Mrs.Liu and realised that her sister isnt there. She about to ask but when she saw her parent serious face looking straight toward her she hung her head low, looking at her feet. Why they staring at me like that? What did i do? Amber thought.

"We want to tell you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter