Chapter 4

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later ...

Krystal POV

What should I do? Should I tell Amber that I dont love her anymore and I want to break up with her? But I cant hurt her! She's so kind and caring toward me. When she kiss or do something sweet to me, I dont feel those butterflies anymore. I dont know why but I just feel it when I'm with ..... Sulli. Did I love her?

" Hey princess, are you okey? "

"I'm okey Am. Just a little bit tired." she put her arms around my shoulder and smile.

"Are you sure Krys? You seem like ..."

"I'm okey Am! You dont have to worry. You better go to your seat before Ms. Park coming." I pushed her hand and I can see she frowned. I'm sorry Amber.

"You seem to be avoiding me Krys. Am I do anything wrong?" she said looking toward me with a sad smile before went to her place. You dont do anything wrong Am. It just ....I dont know. Whats wrong with me? Did I really dont love her anymore?

"Helloo ....? Krystal ...? KRYSTAL!!"

"WHAT THE ...... Ssul? W ...what are you do ..doing here?" Damn it ! Why am I stuttered?

"What am I doing here? I'm your seatmate okey?! "

"Sor ...Sorry, Ssul."

"Are you okey Krys? Are you sick?" She put her hand on my forehead. I blushed.

"Nah! I'm okey. You dont have to worry." I pushed her hand gently.

"But your face was red? You sure Krys?" she looked at me with worried face. I blush harder when she lean toward me. My face just an inch away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter