Chapter 6

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

 

"Yes! Time to go home. Guys do you want .......Wait! Where's Sulli and Krystal?" I was about to ask them then I realised that Sulli and Krystal not here.

"I think Krystal skipped classes again because she didnt even show up after lunch time just now. For Sulli .....I dont know, she just disappear." Key suddenly popped out in front of me.

"Yah! You want me to get a heart attack?" I glared at him.

"Sorry Yul. Why dont we go and find them? I think they are at rooftop, They always hangout there."

"Nah! Let me and Amber find them, Key. Guys! You all just go home first and Amber ,come with me."

"Where are we going Yul?" Amber look at me with a confused face.

"We're going to the rooftop and drag Krystall and Sulli home before the guards locked all the doors and we'll be stuck in here." I pick up my bag and walk to the door with Amber.

"Guys! See ya !" I heard Hyoyeon shouted from far.

Now we are currently walking to the rooftop. I took a glance at Amber. Those smile ...I know she force herself to smile. I dont know whats wrong with that Jung. Didnt she know that Amber is hurting when she do that? Avoiding Amber on purpose? I sighed.

"Whats wrong buddy? Did you have a problem?" I think she heard I sighed.

"Nothing Am, just a little tired." I lied to her. Good thing she believed me and just continued walking. After 5 minutes walking, finally we arrived at the rooftop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter