Chapter 6 - Ryeowook Super Combo vs Kyuhyun Hyper Sonic Wave

Defying Life's Boundaries

- Sooyoung's POV -

I'm looking for my roommate Seohyun but to no avail. Where did she go? She just told me that she'll just go out for a while but up until now she didn't show up. I'm starting to get worried so I decided to look and search outside the building. The afternoon sun is not that bad since it's not that hot. The wind feels so calming, the place is so clean, and the trees aroma is so soothing. I'll definitely love this place. I continue walking when suddenly some guy bumped into me that makes me trip off on the dumped leaves.

"Yah!" I shouted, still sitting on the dirt and maybe some of it is all over my clothes and hair.

"Mianhe! Aish- I'm so sorry Sooyoung-ssi I'm so careless!" the guy look back. It's Jonghyun so no wonder! He offered me his hand which I grab and stood up.

"Why in a hurry anyway?" I asked him irritably while trying to dust off myself.

"I'm looking for Kyuhyun. I need to ask him some favor" he replied helping me to remove all the leaves stuck in my hair. Well he's actually cute and a little bit hot. Not bad! His eyes were cute and small, his nose is kinda big but still suits him. He's already a boyfriend material but he's so damn careless. My smile turn into a sour face while thinking.

"Enjoying the view?" he teased me! OMG! The nerve of this guy! He even got a ball to smirked after what he did!

"I am not?! Do I look like enjoying?" I said confidently while pointing into my sour expression face.

"Yes you are! At first you think I'm cute but after a while you changed your mind coz you find me careless" he confidently rebutted. I was shock! Is he a psychic? Ah! This guy is so fool of himself!

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo! Panget!" I said using my little knowledge in Filipino language. And walk past by him, leaving him dumbfounded and stupidified.


- Kyuhyun's POV -

I really can't believe this ! I already unpacked and placed my things properly, now I need to put all this thing inside my bag again and go straight to Ryeowook's room! my life! I'm already starting to relax when this dino-head knock on our room and asked me to switch room with him. I am going to reject him when he started to plead and reprimand telling me that he did me a favor in the bus. He even told me that Ryeowook don't want to talk to him anymore with his eyes cloudy and teary. Poor Jonghyun!

I check the number written in the paper against the number on the door, when I'm sure about it I knock. I waited but still no one bothers to open the door so I knock again, twice, thrice and on the forth.

"STOP KNOCKING AND GET OUT OF THE DOOR OR I'M GOING TO THROW YOU THE BATHTUB ON YOUR FACE! GO AWAY JONGHYUN!" the child like shouted infuriated.

"YAH! RYEOWOOK! IT'S NOT JONGHYUN! IT'S ME KYUHYUN! OPEN THE DOOR! I'M TIRED AND I NEED TO REST!" I annoyingly answered and stomped my feet.

I heard a soft footstep getting closer then a click from the door and then it's open peeking a cute small figure. His still cute eventhough he's angry.

"Kyuhyun? Why are you here?" he said calmly.

"Jonghyun asked me to switch place again since you kicked him out of the room" I replied sternly. "Can you get the hell out of the way so that I could enter?" I continued. He hurriedly open the door widely. This guy is also cute when he's panicking. Did he even had a mood or times that he wasn't cute? I really want to squished those cheeks forever!

"You can put your things on the right closet coz mine is already on the left" he instructed me. Since I love teasing him, something just flickered into my mind. I headed towards the closet but didn't bother to open the right side closet instead I opened the otherwise.

"Yah! That's the left side!" he complained.

"I know" I said bluntly.

"Then why are you keep on putting your things inside my closet?" he asked hopelessly.

"I just feel like doing so! Is there any problem with that?" I look at him and asked him with my evil glare. He backed off and just bowed his head and sit on the bed. So I continue putting my things, he's clothes were also small and cute. Kya! This guy is just so damn cute! I'm so occupied with Wookie's cuteness that I didn't notice that the clothes I piled up were starting to sway. Just in time that I will put the last piece of cloth the whole thing suddenly lost its balance and fell of me.

"AHHH!" I shouted as the clothes keep filing up at top of me.

- Ryeowook's POV -

I am so busy thinking about to what dinner will be coz I'm really hungry. I'm starting to imagine foods and sweets when someone shouted. I was pulled out of my trance and look at the source. To my surprise I saw Kyuhyun like a kitten whose trap in a ball of yarn after playing, so cute! I giggled but not until I saw that some of my clothes where fell off too. I stomped toward him put my hands on my waist, look down and yelled at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked him while giving him my best death glare.

"Do I look like a planned this? Why not help me instead instead of nagging me!" he repliead still lying on the floor with clothes at top of him.

"Do it yourself since it's your fault!" I told him and started to walk away from him when I felt a soft tugging under my pants. I look around but I regret doing it.

"Please?" he said teary puppy eyed and pouting cutely. My heart melt in an instant. How can I say no to this cute creature? I hate myself for liking cute things so much.

"Fine!" I gave up. He smiled like an idiot after hearing it. We silently put things together. I sometimes snatch a glance at him. I really can't imagine how this guy be so likeable when he's so naughty, so bully and so darn evil. Looking at him right now is very much far away from being the bad guy. He looks serene when he's quite and busy. His lips so kissable! ert much Wookie? I nagged myself and get back on what I'm doing.

When where done I streched my arms up and headed towards the bed. He followed me but something evil got into my mind. I jumped on the bed and sit like a swagger then he followed my act but as soon as he landed on the bed I kicked his huge causing him to all off the floor face flat. I laugh so much that my stomach hurt and tears escape from my eyes. Such a sweet revenge after millions time of bullying! I love it!

He stand up looking oh-so-evil while grinning. I got nervous. He walked towards me. I felt a lump in mmy throat as he walks near me.

"I-I was just joking hehehe" I stuttered, "Peace Kyuhyun-ah!" I told him all cutely. To my disappointment he didn't stop walking towards me. Whatever he is planning I'm sure I'll not like it.

As soon as he reached me I struggeled to get away from him.

"It's payback time Wookie-ah!" he said. I froze and look at him. Did he call me Wookie? My heart jumped for joy forgetting our situation and position.

"Taste the revenge of my fingers!" he said as he raised his hand and starting to attack me. I laughed so hard! He's tickling me! I can't even breathe and keep on struggling to get away. I feel off the bed panting after a successful escape. Before I stand up I notice a pillow beside me so I grab it.

"Kyu~ help! I can't stand" I said acting all achy and hurt. He peeked at the side of the bed timingly as I slapped his face with a pillow. I stand up and continue to attack him.

"Ryeowook Super Pillow Combo!" I shouted and still attack him. I saw him grabbing a pillow. After Kyuhyun recovered from being attack he stand up and chase me around the room with his pillow.

"Kyuhyun Hyper Sonic Pillow Wave" he shouted as he keep on chasing me around the room.

I really love this moment. Hope we stay like this until forever. The room still filled with our laugther as we keep chasing and palying with each other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: I'm back! XD. Poor Jonghyun but I have a nice plan for him.

Few  notes: "Ang kapal ng mukha mo! Panget " is "Your so insenstive (thicked skin)! Ugly!" > I just love some filipino words. Its much more expressive. Sooyoung here can speak a little bit tagalog. I'll surprise you with more discoveries. hehe

Thanks for the comments guys. I love you all. Hoping for more reader and subscriber! <3