Chapter 5 - Dino's Mushroom

Defying Life's Boundaries

- Jonghyun's POV -

This trip really drains the energy away from me. It's hot, it's far and it's so ing secluded! I just can't imagine I joined this camp. If I just had a choice then I wouldn't even be here. The bus ride was so way too ing boring plus the frog face Minho made me his travel pillow. Why in hell I allow Kyuhyun to change place with me, I think Ryeowook is much more fun to be a travel buddy compare to Minho who just snore all throughout the trip.

I'm glad that I only allow Kyuhyun to exchange seats with me but not the rooms. I feel so hot and messy, a nice cold bath is such a nice idea. I heard my name and Ryeowook's but I can't see the small guy. Ironic I myself is a small guy too. I really hate my height. I took the key from the orginizers and headed towards the room with a number same as the one indicated on the key card.

"I can't wait for him to come I really need a bath, he can asked the organizer about the room if he wants" talking to myself while walking towards the room. As I entered the room I was surprised that it is kind of classy. 'Not bad' I thought. The room has a table were two person can eat, a phone that is directed to the lobby if you need something and can also call the other rooms just by tapping the room number. The window has a classy red curtain. I headed towards one of the closets and put my things in there properly. The floor is carpeted so I decided to walk barefoot and leave my slippers and shoes inside the shoe closet. I turn on the aircon and wait till I feel enough cold just to ease the heat that I have right now. I sit on the bed and patted it. "Wow! It's so soft!", wait! I panickly turn around looking for a specific thing but to my disappointment I didn't see one. There is only one bed that means that me and Ryeowook will sleep at the same bed. It's not that I find it malicious but sleeping in one bed with a guy is just way to ing uncomfortable. Well I just hope that Ryeowook doens't have any weird sleeping habit and that would be fine. I stand up and headed towards the bathroom, I really can't stand the stickiness that is secreting out of my skin. I undressed myself fully, putting my clothes properly at the table near the sink. I look for a towel and find it beside the shower area. I headed towards the shower and turns on the water. Great! The water is not so cold and it feels more calming.

I am busy putting soap on my body when I head the bathroom door opens. I froze. I heard that someone is talking.

"Omo! At last I can take a pee!" the invader says. I heard him peeing. I 'm still frozen at my place not knowing what to do when the shampoo bottle suddenly slip off my hands.

- Ryeowook's POV -

When I returned to the lobby after buying some drinks from the shop, the people around the lobby were gone well except for the seniors. I panicked since I can't find Jonghyun. 'Where the hell is he?', I look around and thankfully I found the organizer counting the keys in her hand.

"Ma'am excuse me." I said shyly.

"Yes?" she look at me smiling. I felt relieved that she wasn't a bad noona.

"Noona, I left to buy my drinks but when I got here all the juniors were gone. Were are they?" I asked her politely.

"Ah! They already had their keys and go to their respective rooms. Can you give me your name so that I can just tell you which room you're assigned to" She answered me cheerfully. I gave her my name and she check the paper on the table looking for my name. When she found out she gave me the room number and even told me how to get there.

The drinks made me feel like I need to pee as soon as possible or my abdomen will just explode here. I run towards the direction that noona gave me. Luckily I immediately found the room. I turn the knob and to my surprised it wasn't lock. 'At least he didn't locked door, maybe he's expecting me to come anytime soon' I got inside and throw my bags on the floor didn't bother to check if anyone is around or if my things is not arranged. I'll deal with that later, I just need to resolve this liquidating problem between my legs. I ran towards the bathroom, it wasn't lock too, so I immediately go inside and take a pee. I'm almost done when I heard a loud thug behind me. I got nervous, I realized that I was alone in this room. Where the hell Jonghyun is? I asked myself as I walked towards the shower room which was the source of the noise. It was covered with bathroom curtain so I can't see what's behind those mantle. I nervously walk towards cursing myself for not just turn around and don't bother to peeked inside and scare myself to death. What if its a ghost? What if the ghost looks like sadako or ju-on? I felt goosebump on my nape. this curiousity! I cursed myself. When I'm about to open the curtain, someone behind it already take the resposibility.

My eyes grew bigger so as the guy behind the curtain. I can't help but to observe the person right in front of me. He's and the bubbles is not enough to hide whatever it is which must be hidden. We both felt our jaw dropped and release a very loud scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!" I shouted as I close my eyes and cover it with my both hands.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY MUSHROOOOOM!!" Jonghyun shouted.

I tried to take a peek if he already cover his privates but to my surprise he still frozen and screaming.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MY EYES AGAIN!" I closed and cover my eyes again.

"THEN STOOOOOOOOOP PEEEEEEEEEEEKING!" He shouted.

"THEN COVEEEEEEEEEEER YOURSELF YOU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!" I said then I turn my back and ran outside the bathroom.

I was panting when I reached the bed and sit there trying to erase all the memory that happened inside the bathroom. Ryeowook erase the s and his chest! Success! Erase the pecks and the pubs! Kinda success! Erase the huge mushroom! Request denied! KYA!! Erase, erase, erase! My innocent eyes! I look at the mirror and saw my face burning red. Calm yourself Wookie! I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. You don't need to panic you already saw that thing in the mirror, you're a guy so what he has is also what you have. So calm and just forget about the size and the hair! What the hell?! I'm going to kill you Kim Jonghyun!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: I really can't think about something to write so let this thing play in your mind for a while. :) I really don't have any idea what to call that part so I just decided to call it with the thing that looks the closest to it. T_T