Chapter 3

Defying Life's Boundaries

- Kyuhyun's POV -

I wake up in the morning all sweaty. The dream keeps repeating itself and I don't know why. I heard a knock on my door but still I didn't bother to answer. I heard a click then the door was opened revealing my dad. He go near me and hugged me. I felt relieved, secure and safe, this is the moment which I like the most. He breaks the hug his hands on my shoulder looking intently on me with a worried look.

"Bad dreams again?" he asked worriedly. I nodded since I still can't find where my voice goes.

"I think you should lessen your time playing starcraft so that you won't skip a meal" he nagged. I look at him questioningly. Where did he actually get that idea? Well he's actually right. I forgot to eat dinner last night. "Stand up now Kyuhyun-ah! Take bath coz breakfast's ready!" He continued.

He walked towards the window when I suddenly stop him.

"Kangin Appa!" I said. He looked back, I take the chance and ran towards him and hugged him, "Saranghae!" I finished. He hugged me tighter and patted my back. He let go and smile before exiting my room.

I should feel excited today since its our field day! We are going to travel to some nearby province and we're going to have a lot of activities. I'm not a sport person but I really love extreme activities. After taking a bath, I happily packed my things thinking about the bond time with my friends and another oppurtunity to annoy people most especially my weirdo seatmate. I wonder why he's so kind and never gets angry no matter how much bullying people do to him. He's helpful, smart, and really a kind-hearted person. Is there any reason behind those kindness? Is it genuine or he's just hiding something beneath those lovely eyes? What the am I actually thinking? Lovely eyes? What's on earth Kyuhyun? Wake up you bed head!

After eating with my dad, I hurriedly go to school coz I don't want to miss the bus especially the trip. I headed towards the classroom for us to know the assigned bus seatmate, and cabin roommate. I really don't like this idea since I want to sit next to Sungmin and Seohyun but partly I'm also hopping to sit with Ryeowook so that I can start whatever my plan is all about. Evil Kyu mode turns on. I accidentally laugh a loud coz of that thought that's when my classmates and teacher look at me questioningly.

"Anything to share Mr. Cho?" our teacher asked. I blushed coz of shame, I'll get my revenge later Ryeowook, because of you in my thoughts I was embarrassed right infront of these people.

- Ryeowook's POV -

We were intently listening to our mentor's instructions until someone laughs behind me. We all looked from the source of it only to find a blushing Kyu. Omo! he's so cute when he blushes! No! Wookie stop thinking about that. I nagged myself. The second time I look at him he smiling like crazy. I got scared.

After a very long discussion we finally set off to our corresponding bus. I was half relieved and half disappointed for not being assigned sitting with him. I happily hopped into the bus and sit down on my chair. I check my things when my seatmate finally came and sit next to me.

"Is it ok if I sit next to the window?" I asked happily.

"Can I do anything since your already there? I really want to sit there but when I came here you're already there!" he replied sarcastically. I can't identify how I feel when I heard his voice. This can't be. I look at the guy next to me only to see Kyuhyun smiling like a maniac next to me.

"W-w-why are you sitting there? You're supposed to sit at the back next to Min-minho!" I stuttering while pointing my finger on him.

"Jonghyun asked me to swap place since he want's to sit next to Minho" he replied cooly, I frantically look out for a teacher but he cut me off, "There is no use complaining since Jonghyun already asked our teacher and she's fine with it" he butted in trying to stop me to waste my time looking for an escape. "You're stuck with me forever!" he said smiling sweetly. I blushed furiously I just looked outside the window to hide my 'I assumed' tomato red face and also to calm my raging heartbeat. He then thankfully stop talking and teasing me.

After minutes of wandering I slowly turned my head and look at him. To my relief he's peacefully sleeping, so I take this chance to observe and look at his face. He actually looks like an angel when sleeping but then the moment he woke up he will just suddenly turn into an evil. I got a lot of reason to hate him but I just can't for the reason I don't understand and maybe since I promised to be a good person to anyone from this day till I die. The whole trip was fun for the others, well also for me since I'm sitting next to him, surprisingly quite and peaceful. Maybe he's reserving his energy for later's activity than wasting it annoying me. I stop staring at him when he furrow his nose, I pretend to look like I'm amazed by the view outside the window.

- Kyuhyun's POV -

I didn't noticed that I fell asleep not until I feel like someone is staring at me. I open my eyes and observe everyone around me. Did I just imagine things? My gazed landed on the guys sitting next to me. I felt my heart melt when I saw his face glowing with the morning light. I never saw such a beautiful and radiating person like him. I am mesmerized for what I am seeing. The rays of sun makes him more alive and happy. His cute nose didn't escape from my intent observing. Those pink thin plumped lips, that looks like begging for kiss. Ugh I want my lips on that! What a view? Only a fool cannot fall for this person.

Wait? What? Fall? What the ? Kyuhyun you have to wake up! Don't do something that you might regret in the end. You're destined to be alone and not to be loved. Oh wait! Not be loved but I am allowed to love. Oh ! What am I thinking? Maybe this is my bad karma for lying. It wasn't Jonghyun who asked me to switch place with me. It was me! Stupid me!

Little Kim Ryeowook if you just have any idea on what the hell you're doing to me you might think that my bullying wasn't enough compare to these emotional torture I am dealing with.

- Ryeowook's POV -

Evil Cho Kyuhyun, you just don't have any idea that you're bullying is much more tolerable that this emotional torture you're giving me.

- Kyuhyun's POV -

I should stop hanging out with you! Maybe I was wrong asking Jonghyun to switch place with me. I shouldn't have done it in the first place!

- Ryeowook's POV -

Whenever he's near I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I should avoid him. Jonghyun shouldn't have ask this person to sit next with me.

- Kyuhyun's POV -

"..." I sighed.

- Ryeowook's POV -

"..." I sighed.

- Kyuhyun's POV -

I tried to go back to sleep but to no avail. I always fall into a trance with Kim Ryeowook in it, so to stop me from thinking about this little rascal I just decided to observe my surroundings. Most of the people is actually sleeping, maybe tired of waiting for our arrival. Some were busy reading, listening to their MP3s and looking outside the window. I just then decided to look outside the window for a better view.

When I about to look outside the window I saw Ryeowook's head plopped down, he's cute even when he's sleeping. I carefully leaned his head to the headrest for him to comfortably sleep. After a minute, he plopped down his head again, so I repeat what I did a while ago. The bus driver seems don't know how to drive smoothly so the poor Ryeowook keep plopping his head down. I carefully lift my right hand and place it around his shoulder to make him lean to the window but the bus suddenly swayed so it ends up him sleeping on my chest. I was shocked and frozen. He maybe felt comfortable thinking I'm a pillow, so he place his head properly, his nose on the crooked of my neck and his lips almost 3 inches away from mine. I felt his soft warm breath agaisnt my skin. I panicked for a moment but then not for too long I got used to the position and scenario. I just decided to put my right arm around his shoulder as if half hugging him.

His warm, his body, and his presence feels like it belongs to me. Our body felt comfortable together. I felt Ryeowook's arms s around my waist and adjust his head on his most comfortable position. I am surprised that he also looks happy and comfortable sleeping on my chest I smiled thinking how near he was but yet so far. I hoped for that moment to froze, the time to stop, and everything between us just now will not come to an end. I'll cherised this moment for now just to have some memories with the one I'll truly love.

- Ryeowook's POV -

I felt a very calming warm around me. I heard the most beautiful and relaxing beat tickling my ears. I don't want to wake up if it's a dream. Wait! What?! I'm on a trip! I panicked. I opened my eyes. I felt a warm breath caressing my face and a hand around me. I analyze the situation carefully. Why did I end up sleeping on him? I blushed by the thought that he's hugging me. Oh wait! I was shocked for a fact the I'm hugging him too. The next thing I want to do is to get away from this scenario as soon as possible, but if I did I might awake him and tease me for hugging him. What am I gonna do? I need to think. Just in time when I was about to get away, my brain just turned auto pilot. Kim Ryeowook's evil mode turns on. I smiled!

I'm enjoying this moment so why would I run? I decided to do what's best for me at least for now, I'll stay. I'll deal with the consequence later! But for now, I just want for this moment not to end. This isn't bad anyway since he seems enjoying my company. I love him that's what I felt for sure. So before everything's end, I would like to cherished this moment and treasure it forever. At least I have this one big oppurtunity to be with the man I love and will forever be.

 

 

A/N : Should I stop writing waste? T_T I don't know if this makes you spazz. I hope so. Hope you're enjoying it.