Revenge, Equation and Loneliness

Defying Life's Boundaries

Kyuhyun's POV

I've been walking for about 15 mins already and I still can't decided where to go. Anyway all I want to do is to tire myself to death than drowned myself in frustrations and depression. I know it's too soon and early to feel something like this towards some guy who just happen to be one of my frenemy (friend/enemy for those who don't understand and yeah I'm a so who cares?). Enough with ing myself. I hate myself for not having control of everything despite of all the things that I have to take into considerations. I'm a careless, whiny . I have to deal with it, the sooner the better. The only thought that I have to compensate myself from being hurt and dumb, is that atleast we didn't spend much time together so the hurt won't be that too much.

What the is going with me! Even my other self is telling me that I'm just trying fool myself. Yeah fine other self! It hurts alot! Happy now?! The only person to blame is none other than Wookie! You made me feel this way. This time I will let you taste the bitterness of my revenge!

On the otherhand I also have plans to teach Donghae a lesson. He's one of the few people in this world that I hate the most. Also, Sungmin and Seohyun have some explaining to do regarding the conversation I overheard yesterday. Too many task at hand but atleast I would be very busy to think about the growing pain that's eating my heart into pieces.

I'm gonna crash you all till you wish that I should have never existed!

or maybe I'll just kill myself and die... alone!

Ryeowook's POV

I know for a fact that I'm smart and I know that I can solve any given equations or any given number problems, but when it comes to this very integral part of life I'm so dumb.  I can't even derived the answer based from the percentage of feelings and whatnot. I can't even simplify the complexity of the situations. I keep on expanding and adding complications instead of dividing or diminishing it. I know now for sure that the problem can't easily be solve without formulas to follow.

Like in this situations. All I have as a given is that my bestfriend confesses his love to me which is by far not actually the problem if and only if
I loved him back and I never had a feeling with my seatmate. Not that complicated but I have to be careful on how am I going to take this without dealing in any huge consequences. This is real life, this is not about being wrong in computations ro whatsoever that you can easily correct or change using your eraser. Everything that I'm going to do is not undoable.

Its ing hard and it's driving me nuts! I hate this!

I just want to die!

Donghae's POV

Every morning is always another day to wish that I shouldn't wake up at all. Wookie still not talking to me. Eunhyuk is still avoiding me. Then, Kyuhyun who keeps on sending me his death glare. But most of all and the hardest thing to deal with is my unreciprocated love that keeps on waiting for the day to be accepted and treasured. Never in my life I felt as lifeless as this I am right now.

I stay still in bed, hugging my pillow. I hope someone is here right now beside me, hugging me and giving me warm that I need right now. It's so cold and it's numbing, not literally but what ever comes to mind the body also feels. I never noticed how long am I in this position. I never noticed how many tears were aleady fallen, but the last memory of me with one that I truly loved never fails to remind me how hurt I am and how stupid I become.

I think I am going to die... alone...