Right or Wrong?

Defying Life's Boundaries

- Jonghyun's POV -

I dunno if I need to feel guilty about things. Maybe not, maye yes. Ok! The reason why I have this feeling is that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook is been acting weird for the past 3 days. We are now heading home and both of them never uttered a single word to any of them. I'm actually an observant person. Shocked? Disbelief? Well that's what I am that some people doesn't know. On the first day of our trip Kyuhyun and Ryeowook seems to get along well but after a day they never even tried to go near each other unless otherwise required. I think there is a huge barrier between them that sets them apart.

If it wasn't me being careless and Ryeowook didn't barged in the bathroom while I was taking a bath, maybe this thing won't happen. I really want to feel guilty but some part of me saying that it wasn't my fault. That everything is just destined to happen or they just don't like each other and I can't do anything about it. Well I'm actually starting to felt dizzy thinking about it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" a girl interrupted me from my trance. I look at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Since when you care?" I asked her teasingly while smirking.

"Nothing! It's just that I love bothering you a lot." Sooyoung replied smiling. As if I will let her win this teasing battle.

"So you mean, you love having my attention?" I rebutted still wearing the famous smirk on my face.

"WAH! Not that! You dino! I just want to pissed the hell out you!" Sooyoung angrily replied and slaps my shoulder.

"Yah! You don't need to hurt me just to take advantage of me. You can ask me nicely if you want to touch my mascular biceps and I'll gladly allow you to do so" I said confidently and teasingly. I know that I succeed in this game just looking at her redded face.

"Siraulo! Gwapo ka nga, yabang mo naman! Halimaw!" Sooyoung replied and stick her tongue out before leaving with her most teasing laugh.

I end up beaten for the second time around. What the hell is wrong with this girl?! She keep on speaking on that certain language that I don't know what and I can't understand. Sigh!

- Seohyun's POV -

Why Kyu so grumpy for the past few days? I need to know what happened to him but he seems not coordinating. This is the first time he kept a secret from me. I know him more than anyone. He told me everything from family, personal issues and even his medical histories. So why this one different from others? I tried to think of something that could fit into the missing piece of the puzzle.

Ok Seohyun think of something when he kept a secret from you that lasted for days or so. Hmmm. Yeah! I remember now! He once tried to court a girl when we were in high school. He never told me that he's courting someone not until they baecome a couple. So Kyuhyun wants his lovelife to be very private. Oh!

He never kept a secret from me unless... I was shocked by the fact that maybe he's inlove! I froze for a moment coz of that thought. This couldn't be! It just couldn't be! He told me that... Oh no! What I'm I going to do?  I can't...

Sungmin where are you? I run and search for the guy who could help me about this problem. For who ever you are who's Kyuhyun been inlove with, you'll be in a big trouble! I'll assure you!

-  Sungmin's POV -

Ok! I can't understand this awkward situation. Seohyun came to me crying and up until now she still crying.

"Yah! How can I understand the problem if you keep on shedding tears instead of talking to me!" I told her while patting her back.

"It's Kyu-- hyun" She said inbetween sob. "He's inlove!" she finished.

"What?!" I was shocked, "but what about the -" I was cut-off.

"I know! Kyu and I already talked about this and I think he forget it" Seohyun said sadly.

"We should not allow this thing to happen!" I said determinely. I know this sounds cruel but I can't do anything about it. I have my reasons and so as Seohyun.

"I know right!" Seohyun said, "but before anthing else we have to know who's that person and how can we sets them apart!" she continued.

This is a very difficult task to do. First, this is not my nature. Second, I never want to see someone crying. It's annoying and disgusting! If it wasn't for Kyu, I won't even give a ! For now all I can do is to find that person as soon as possible and make her believe that Kyuhyun never loved her! I'm sorry Kyu!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : I don't want to spoil everything. I have everything planned from the start. I'll update you asap. The next chapter will not be as fun as before since we are heading already into the part I . haha yeah I have a lot of and twist to show. just wait and see. ^^

Love you susbcribers!<3