Bunny's and Dino's

Defying Life's Boundaries

Sungmin's POV

Its been 4 hours since the last time I saw Kyuhyun. I am starting to get worried. Seohyun and I are keep looking everywhere but without any sign of him. That's when we decided to separate and look for him.

"Where the hell is that brat?" I growled to myself. I asked Seohyun to check the gym while I'm going to check the whole campus. Its a tiring task to find someone who don't want to be found! I even tried to call his phone but no answer. As I walk through the corridor I heard a loud crash, as if someone was shoved or banged on a locker door. I walk and turned left towards the locker room when I heard some soft moans, and heavy breathing.

Even though I know what was going on I still decided to look and see who is or are making those noise. It's maybe Kyuhuyun, making out with some random girl. As I step closer to the locker room the sound became more clearer and detailed.

"Ummm. Minho-ahh" I heards someone says with a very familiar voice. I stood frozen on where I am when I realized who it was.

"Ahhh. Jonghyunnniiee" Minho replied. That's when I confirmed that my guess was right. 'Oh man! I need to get out of here' but my feet and body says the otherwise. I continued to walk inside the locker room. I was a bit shocked for what I saw.

"Oh! Hi! Sungminnie hyung!" Jonghyun said smiling towards me. To my surpise, they weren't doing what was the exact thing playing in my mind. They were actually holding and massaging each others feet. 'ert much Sungminnie?!' I nagged myself.

"Uh- Oh- Hi!" Sungmin replied dumbfoundedly.

"Wanna join?" Minho offered. Which I decline as soon as I saw Jonghyun throw a dagger look on his dongseng.

"Aniyo Minho-ah" I said while shaking my head. "Anyway, by any chance, have you seen Kyuhyun?" I asked.

"Neh!" Jonghyun and Minho replied in unison.

"I saw him with Ryeowook after lunch time" Minho continued.

"Yeah, I think Kyuhyun had a limp, and Ryeowook brought him to the clinic" Jonghyun confirmed.

Hearing that something bad happened to Kyunhyun made my blood rush. I thanked them before dashing off the place towards the clinic, and because of too much worry I didn't notice that someone is following me.


Jonghyun's POV

'Haha! I think I know what was playing insides Sungmin hyung's mind. By look on his face I know it is something dirty' I told myself while smiling like an idiot.

"Yah! Hyung!" Minho snapped in front of me.

"Ani! Just a funny thought." I said and followed by a solf laugh.

"Tell it too me hyung!" Minho excitedly said and literally throws the feet in the air. Making me fall off the bench into the ground. "Hyung! I'm sorry!" he hurriedly helped me up.

"Stupid frog! Aish!" I replied annoyed though I'm not really mad. I actually find it funny but I decided to play a little more and make my face looks angry.

"Mianhe hyung!" Minho said while bowing his head repeatedly.

I jokingly winced and act as if my back hurts. I saw the nervous and worried look in  his face as he heard me winced. He knelt down infront of me and start touching every part of my body.

"Where does it hurt hyung?" Minho said while his hand is busy checking every part of my body. I am about to answer when Minho suddenly squeeze my !

"What the ! What are you doing?!" I yelled so loud due to that unforseen action.

"Sorry.. I just trying to find the part where it hurts." Minho said with teary froggy eyes. "You fell on your so I thought it hurts there" he continued as if he was about to bawl.

"Sorry Minnie" I said while pinching is ever cute face. I never thought teary froggy eyes will be cuter that my infamous sad puppy eyes. 'Oh well' as I admit.

"So are -- you --- going --to yaahh!!" Minho said in betweet pause, "Can you please stop squishing and pinching my face hyung..." I said as I carefully shoved his hand.

"Sorry! You are just too cute to resist.." I said and gave him my ever precious smile.

"So, anyway! Are you going to tell me now?" Minho asked curiosly.

"Well, I think I know what was Sungmin was thinking before he got in!" I said while smirking and trying to suppress the laugh that will soon be out.

"Huh? So what is funny about it?" Minho ask innocently.

"Pabo! How innocent can you be?" I said irritatedly. I actually nothing agaisnt Minho being innocent, but just the thought of it makes me super y. "I think Sungmin hyung watches too much !" I continued and laugh. I saw Minho blushed a bit after hearing the word ''.

"Hyung.. Why do we even have to talk about it?" Minho said nervously.

"What? Anyway, you're the one who asked. I just answered your question" Jonghyun said while smiling really wide as he thought of a way to tease Minho more. "So, speaking of. Have you tried watching movies?" I . I actually mentally jumped for joy when I saw him tensed and how easy he became stiff and nervous.

"hyung.." Minho said while looking on his feet, "I don't wanna talk about this".

"What's wrong with that? Were boys and we're old enough for this kind of stuff. Well I bet Wookie too have watched those kind of movies" I said trying to persuade him to answer. I almost slapped myself for dragging Ryeowook's name in this kind of conversation. He'll sure kill me if he knows what I am talking about him behind his back.

"Aniyo!" Minho replied while shaking his head. "But its awkward and I don't wanna talk about this"

"Why? Its-" I said but was buffled and cut off by Minho's unexpected reply.

"Are you going to shut up or I'm gonna shut you off myself!" Minho said a bit loud while with his tomato red face.

Thinking what he can do to shut me off, makes me want to talk more. Beside there is nothing he can do to stop this dino mouth I have. Minho isn't violent, so thinking that he'll do something to hurt me is out of the question. I am also enjoying the conversation so why shut up.

"What are you going to do? All you have to do is to answer the question so I would stop!" I said, "Have you tried watching when you are a--" I was cut offed. I felt that my eyes grew bigger, as I gasped so much air through my nose.

Minho kissed me. His lips over mine. WHAT THE ?!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : as I promised a JongHo moment with Sungminnie on the side  :))