Bruises and Ice

Defying Life's Boundaries

Kyuhyun's POV

'That bastard!', I exclaimed after I examined myself in the mirror. It was two days ago but the bruise on the left side of my lips is still visible. Donghae is really getting into my nerves. I don't know what reason, but there is something in me that really hates him. Is it because he is a good person or is it because he's close to Ryeowook?

Speaking of that cute little bunny. WHAT THE ?! I shook my head trying to get rid of that thought. What the hell was that? I thought already forgot about that brat!

I always got this plan in my hands about Ryeowook but whenever I tried to do it, something in me is doubting and end up screwing every plan I made. He's is just one lucky guy.

"OMO! There it is! Please hold on a little." I heard that familiar voice heading to the boys comfort room. I immediately locked myself inside the cubicle to hide.

"Ah!! That felt good! Aigoo.." the guy said while leaking in the urinal next to the cubicle I am hiding. After a while I heard a gush of water from the faucet and, "Lalalala" I heard him sang while, I guess washing his hands. I grew tired of the position and tried to shift to another when I suddenly slip of the bowl and end up on the floor as the cubicle door flung open revealing me, looking dumb and pathetic.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ryeowook yelled, "You scared me!" he complained.

"Wha-" I was about to say something when a sudden jolt of pain hit my lower back, "ugh---" I groaned. I look at him and saw his worried face as he go near me.

"Are you ok? Let me help you stand up." he said as he tried to grab my arms to help me to go up on my feet. The sudden connection sends too much volts of electricity to my veins that made me shoved his hands away.

"Get the off me weirdo! I can handle this myself!" I yelled at him. I tried to stand up but the untolerable pain suddenly jolts again sending me back to the floor.

"YAH! I don't care if you'll get mad at me but I can't let you die here all alone! Not that I care, but since I saw what happened my conscience might haunt me forever!" He yelled at me. I tried to say something but my thoat suddenly had a lump that prevent me from talking. I never had this kind of feeling before. If he's another person and he's start yelling at me well he's a dead man, but this, I don't think I have the guts to go against him. Instead of feeling angry and infuriated, I felt warm and happy by the concern he showed me. He slowly help me up as I put my arms around his shoulder and balance myself. The pain is excruciating but him next to me, with his smell overwhelming and the warm of his body, well that's enough for me to go on.


Ryeowook's POV

This man is really stubborn and full of pride. I want to leave him alone but some part of me pulled me back and keep on insisting to help him up. I don't like people who's ungrateful but I think this little devil beside me is an exception. Coz' no matter what he do. No matter what he say, there is always a part in me that is willing to forgive and to accept.

"What the do you think you're doing?" I asked him while I helped him walk towards the school clinic. I waited for an answer but to my disappointment nothing comes out. Well I guess he don't wanna talk to me, so I just continue walking and carefully support him.

I always felt that someone is looking or staring at me but when I looked at him, he's not. Well that's weird!

Once we reached the clinic, the nurse immediately attends him. I was about to go and leave him but then he suddenly grab y wrist preventing me to leave. I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me instead on his feet. I turned around and sit beside him. I heard him whimpred as the nurse attending his bruised.

"Stop." Kyuhyun said. He then grab the ice pack from the nurse hand and gave it to me. I looked at him but he just keep his head low. I just shook my head and smle.

"I'll handle this noona. Thanks!" I said as I grab the ice pack and carefully place it on the bruise on his back.

"Are you sure? Well, anyway once you're done kindly put this ointment and let him rest for a while." the nurse said smiling as she leave and close the curtain surrounding the clinic's patient bed.

"You really are unbelievable" I said as I'm attending his bruise. He whimpered as little as I accidentally put pressure on the pack. "I'm sorry" I said.

We just kept in silence until I'm done applying ointment on his bruised lower back. I blowed it a little so the it will dry faster and will let this guy sleep and rest for a while.

"Done!" I said happily as I stand up and assist him to lay down. "So now rest! I'm leaving coz I still have class to attend." I said before turning around and about to leave. He then again, suddenly grab my wrist. I turned and looked at him at his looking at the other side of the bed opposite of where I am standing.

"What?" I said impatiently. Still he just kept quite and close his eyes without removing his hand on mine. I sigh, and just sit next to him.

After awhile, I looked at his face. He looks comfortable now and sleeping but when I looked at my hand he's still holding it. Not as tight as before at still as secure as it can be. I doubt to move or even get my hands off, scared that I might wake him up. I just then decided to stare at his lovely and peaceful face. I found some hair covering his eyes, I am so nervous and shaky while trying to sway off the hair onto his face. First I waved my hand on his face to check if he's really already sleeping. He didn't budge to I decided to sway the hair off. Its actually soft so instead of removing it, I keep on brushing and his hair while humming.

"You're always confusing me with your act but I can't seem to mind it at all. What have you done to me?" I said and sigh.

 
Kyuhyun's POV

He thought I'm sleeping but little did he know that I am awake and enjoying each and every minute with him.

I knew now what it is that keeps on bothering me!

I am in love.

And its a bad thing....

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :  Omg! Spazzing over Kyuwook! I don't even know why I'm spazzing over my own fanfic. I love Haewook as much as I love Kyuwook. So for those whose in Hae Team don't lose hope! Kyu Team keep on fighting!

JongHo or JongYoung Team just wait! I have something for you too. Maybe next chapter!