Glass and Bench

Defying Life's Boundaries

Ryeowook's POV

I got really nervous back then. I didn't know where  did I get the courage to say something y and suggestive awhile ago. I almost faint when I realized what have I done. Well I think Jonghyun really did corrupted my mind.

"Hey! You're trancing again?" Minho clicked his tongue to capture my attention, "I invited you to have lunch with me so I won't be alone but sitting here with someone who's not mentally present is much worst" he complained.

"Mianhe... It's just that there's lot of things that happened to me for the past few weeks.." I said followed by a deep sigh.

"It's ok Ryeowookie! I'm just kidding. kekekeke" Minho replied sincerely followed by a forced laugh. "Well anyway, seriously! Umm. Can I do something for atleast lighten up your burded?" he continued. I was moved by his kindness. Minho is actually one of my friend but were never got a chance to talk about something personal. Well maybe because were both quite person and we both love out private lives. Well now I think the person who could understand my situation now is more likely him.

"Umm.. calling Ryeowook back to reality?" Minho snapped his fingers that really actually brought me back to present.  "Umm I guess you need to let out some of that 'situations ' you have now to atleast lessen the times you trance. Anyway, we don't have a class after lunch then why not tell me some story about you and everything happened to you." he continued. I smiled and nod. I think I need someone who could listen to my problems, maybe he could remove some weight by means of advicing or whatever he'll do to help out.

"Oh well, to begin with I think I'm inlove!" I said as I feel my cheeks burning with shame.

"Yah! You don't need to be ashame Ryeowookie! Tell me more! OMG our Wookie is inlove!!" Minho said with his eyes got bigger than the usual which makes him really looks like a frog.

"Kya! Don't in! Let me finished first!" I replied faking an angry tone.

"Mianhe.. pleas continue.." Minho replied while smiling.

"Ummm. I know that being inlove is not a problem but the person I am inlove too is the problem. A very big and unresolvable problem " I continued with my story with my hand gesturing how big it is.  "I'm gonna tell you who is it in the end coz I don't wanna ruined this moment seeing you all shocked and full of disbelief. Anyway, the other problem is our friend, my bestfriend Donghae hyung. Umm....... Ahh... Shhh. How am I going to say this without getting fidgety!" I complained and waiting for Minho to say something, but after a while it seems that he's a lot more enthusiastic in listening rather than say something stupid which actually makes more comfortable in telling the entire story. "He confessed to me his love!" I said as I bowed my head. I heard Minho's loud gasp.

"Omo! Wookie-ah! That was so sweet and cool! So what did you do?" Minho asked eagerly while crazily spazzing on his chair.

"Stop doing that! There is no reason for you to spazz! I like Donghae hyun but not as a lover or anything more than a brother. I know that he's always there for me so I tried to reciprocate and find the same feelings from within but I found nothing. Its just plain platonic love that I could offer him. I even end up slapping him..." I said sadly as I remember Donghae's face after doing it.  

"What?! Are you crazy little ? Someone just confessed his love for you and you slap-" Minho whined but was cut off by me.

"Aish! Let me finish! I'm not that stupid doing something like that! He actually kissed me without my permission!" I said as I throw every emotions I have all over the place.

"What?" He ask dumbfounded. "That jerk?! Ok Wookie get your main weapon as we're going to kill that bastard!" He changed his mood suddenly into someone evil or some game character ready to beat the out of his enemy as he stood up on his chair raising a fist in the air.

"Calm yourself Minho! It's not like were in Mortal Kombat or Tekken! This is real life and we have to act like a mature person over the matter." I sighed as I pulled Minho to sit again.

"I'm sorry Wookie! I just don't like people taking advantage to someone as good as you!" Minho says as he patted my hands.

"Don't treat me like I'm a glass! I'm not gonna break." I replied as he keeps on pampering me.


Donghae's POV

'Enough fussing around and start making a move to bring back what was lost' I told myself while lying on the bench looking up the cloudy sky. It was a very windy afternoon and I decided to stay and chill at the school's roof top. It quite relaxing and comforting, a nice place to think and reflect. I discovered this place as my sanctuary since Ryeowook never talked or go near me after that event. He always tried to avoid me whenever I attempt to talk to him. I even tried to call him on his phone but it was left unanswered.

I got so frustrated for the past few days. My dad even told me that I'm getting thinner and thinner, day after day coz I often ate or stuffed something in my mouth. Those days are my dying days, but one day when I woke up I just realized that dying isn't the answer to all of this. I didn't even tried harder. I don't wanna lose this battle without even giving my best. I'll fight till this little kid end up in my arms as we relive the days we were before.

While in a trance a sudden noise brought me back to reality. It was more like a clearing-throat voice.

"Ehem!" the voice tried again. I looked up and to my surprise and dismay I saw the least person I would like to see.

"What?" I asked as I get back to were I was looking and tried to ignore the person standing in front of me.

"Get the off my place!" the guys said in a very stern voice.

I stood up and face him, "What?" I replied back with the same tone.

"Are you deft? I said get the off my place!" he said as he moved closer while giving me his most vicious look.

I step closer and moved my face toward his, "What made you think you can have this place as yours? Stupid!"

"I said off! I don't you're stupid remarks idiot!" he said as he smirk and shoved me aside.

I got infuriated about it and grab his collar and gave him my best death glare. "What do you want? huh kid!" I yelled infront of his face. I saw the look of his face, he was looked scared and shocked but no that long as he return to that serious scary face.

"Don't touch me you dirty old man!" he said, "Don't ing dare touch me!" as he shoved my hand away from his collar which unsuccessful because I resist.

"What did you just said?" I said as I gave him a punch of his lifetime. He ended up on his knees and touches the side of his bleeding lips. "You asked for it! Don't you even dare to with me Kyuhyun!", I said as I left him shocked and frustrated.

I smiled to myself while going down the stair and said, "That serves you right motherer!".