Chapter 7 - Special Donghae's Corner

Defying Life's Boundaries

- Donghae's POV -

I am so ed up right now. I can't even think straight! Even the innocent and lovely Eunhyukkie got bothered and hurt coz of me being immature. I was actually ok first thing in a morning and got really excited about this trip.  Everything goes smoothly from being assigned to be Eunhyuk's travel buddy and to the place where we were going. I almost jumped for joy when our teacher announces our travel partner. I really miss my brother like Eunhyuk since we don't have much time together at school.

I pull something out of my pocket, I look down and put my gazed on the glow-in-the-dark object in my hand. I'll never forget how I got this.

Back when Eunhyuk and I were sophomore, I got really ill and my parents have to confined me in a hospital due to dehydration and constant vomitting. I fell so weak. Ryeowook that time is on his vacation out of the country. I really want him to be there to care for me but he can't since he's away. He never fails to call me everyday but that is not enough to make me happy. The only person whom can make me eat and laugh that time is none other than my monkey Eunhyuk.

He constantly visit me after class. We study together, he's teaching me the latest lesson he acquired so that I can still follow if ever I'm fully healed. He even stay there late at night just to play with me. Every weekend he's the one who took care of me, asking my dad to rest and get ready for weekdays. I grew fond of him since he's smart, talkative which I like since I prefer listening than talking, he's resourceful and most of all he's caring. One weekend, it was Saturday my last day in the hospital he passed by telling me that he can't stay this weekend since his parents asked him to go with them to some relatives outside the city.

"Hey Fish! How are you doing?" he asked concernly.

"They told me that it was my last day here and I can finally go home and go to school!" I told him excitedly.

"Really?!" he said and hugged me so tight. He broke the hug and face me "Where's your dad?" he asked sadly.

"He's home already since he knows that you'll be here anytime soon. He told me that he need to clean up the house for my arrival" I said happily looking forward for a fun and happy night with Eunhyuk.

"Ummm. Mianhe- fishy fishy. I won't be able to stay here tonight" he said sadly. I am shocked at first because I'm looking forward for this day every week since I got sick and secondly I'm scared being alone here at the hospital.

"Why? Ottoke?" I asked. I didn't want to be selfish but I'm really scared.

"My parents asked to go with them and visit our grands outside the city. I can't say no since its our first time going there after 5 years of not showing up to them" he said, still sad and worried. "If you want I can call your dad so he can accompany you here" he said then he picked his phone from his pocket ready to dial my father's number.

"Don't! Let him rest since he's been awake for almost forever. It's ok Eunhyukkie! I'm strong now!" I smiled and showed him my biceps proving him I'm healthy enough to protect myself. I don't want him to feel guilty and worried while they're on their trip.

"Okay! Just don't forget to give me a call or a text if you're already home! I will surely miss you this night Fried Fish!" he said while sobbing.

"YAH! Don't cry I'm not dying! Ok just go now maybe your parents are waiting for you!" I shoved him smiling trying to convince him that everything is ok though I know myself that I'm not.

"Ok! Take care Hae!" he waved back. He almost out of the door when he returned with his signature gummy smile. "I forgot to give you something!" he said while picking something in his pocket, "Here! Keep it! It glows in the dark so you won't be scared if you're alone. Don't lose it! Bye Hae!" he said and finally gone.

I looked at the object at hand and felt surprised seeing a white creature with two big eyes and a narrow mouth. A huge alien keychain! I really love aliens!

Going back to present, I end up hurting one of the people that truly cares for me. I started to act differently and immaturely when we were on the bus. I'm happily site seeing while looking outside the window when Eunhyuk is still asleep. I'm enjoying everything in the view except for one thing. Our bus stopped in line with the Junior's bus. I tried to take a look inside their bus from my view looking for Wookie. I spotted him but I regret it in the end. I saw him with Kyuhyun sleeping and hugging each other. My heart felt betrayed and shattered. I got furious. I never expected seeing those two all lovey-dovey after years of quarreling and bullying! Since then I always fall into trance and everything around me looks so annoying. I am really hurt!

I thought that would be enough for the day but not until I got infuriated for some nonsense thing and starts yelling the poor Eunhyukkie. I walked out the scene to prevent myself from getting into more trouble plus I hate to see the tears flowing out of Eunhyuk's eyes. He even told me he's excited since this will be our first bonding moment after 2 years of being busy with other things. My conscience is eating me up right now and don't know what to do anymore.

I got up and headed towards the empty lobby. I look out for Ms. Organizer to ask him for my room number, when I found her she asked me a few question and finally she gave me the room number and the direction towards there.

I turned the knob and luckily it's not locked. I peeked inside and amazed on how cool and beautiful the room are. I looked around looking for a creature. When I spotted Eunhyuk on the couch sleeping, I carefully enter the room and close the door silently not to disturb the sleeping monkey. I fixed my things and took a bath. After refreshing and cleaning up my self I felt a little relief. I sat down the bed and saw a note

Fishy,

   I hope you'll still stay with me in this room even you're mad at me. Please be okay coz you're scary when you're angry 0~0. To make up with my faults and silliness I will let you sleep in the bed by yourself so you would feel better and everything will be ok. I will comfortably sleep here on the couch. Mianhe!
    
Eunhyukkie ^.^

I felt tears flowing down my face. Why did I even yelled at him? He didn't deserve this kind of treatment. I wiped my tears and walked towards him. I carefully lift him up and place him on the bed comfortably. I look at his innocent face. I saw the lid of his eyes and his nose. It's red and it looks like he cries for a very long time. I combed his hair softly using my hands so I can see his face fully.

"I'm sorry Eunhyukkie. The fish got mad because of someone not because of you. I can't think of a reason why would I get mad at you. Its just that I'm pretty messed up and ed up. I really regret yelling at you." I whispered hoping the he can hear me and forgive me. I kissed his forehead before laying down next to him and hug him from the back. I felt my eyes closing and sleepy while feeling the familiar warmth from the person right infront of me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I really need to post this! Can't wait for another day to come. A little HaeHyuk for those who loves EunHae/HaeHyuk. Keep the comments coming. Love yah all! ^*^