Chapter 9

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky Pov

''Hyung ~ stop...please stop'' I try to get away from Chunji hyung and Niel hyung this two hyungs is weird. 

I don't know what in their mind but they suddenly push me into my room and start to put weird thing on me and force me to wear this dress that they bought. After i wear it they put make up and also wing no matter how much i try to run away but they both get me on place and continue on their work.

''Hyung ~~ please...'' 

''Yah stay still we nearly finish'' Chunji hyung speak while put lipstick on my lip.

''Yeah just a bit more'' Niel hyung say while style my hair to be exact is he doing my wing.

Since I can’t do anything against their will i stay still and let them doing their work. I cross my arm and pout while look at mirror. Seriously I’m sure Jonggie will freak out when he see me in this kind of condition. A lot of bad idea keep flying inside my head...all of it is what jonggie gonna react once he see me...this...this seriously gonna ruin this party.

''Okay finish'' Chunji hyung and Niel hyung say at the same time.

''Ahhhhh!!! You are so cute. Ricky ahh you really really cute'' Niel hyung say while look at me

''Yeah yeah our baby Ricky is so cute'' Chunji hyung pinch my cheek while squealing.

I look at mirror and i nearly don't recognize myself seriously who? Who in that mirror? Is-is that really me? i look at the mirror with shock face. I don't think i can look this beautiful. Chunji hyung and Niel hyung really know how make me look like girl.

''Ok ok now it time for us to leave'' Chunji say and start to pick his stuff.

''Yeah it time for lovebird'' Niel hyung say with teasing tone.

''Yah hyungs'' I whine while blushing.

''Okay Ricky~~ me and Niel are take our leave now...Bye have fun'' Chunji hyung say and pull Niel hyung out of my house. Before they go they make fighting sign.

''Bye hyung~~'' I say good bye to them and when back into my house.

I think Jongie gonna come back soon. When i sit on sofa i hear the bell ring but suddenly that make me really nervous i don't know my body start shanking but the bell keep ringing. He will get mad if i don't open the door. Finally I make up my mind and walk to the door and open it. Jonggie didn't say anything and just look at me...see i am right he freak out he will not look at me again. I bite my lip and stand still.

 

Chanjo Pov

In front of me is a really pretty cute girl. Hyunnie my twin my baby twin seriously i know he cute he cuter than all girl that i meet but i never know he can be this pretty. Here my hyunnie wearing a cute white dress but the dress barely cover his thighs. His face is really cute and somehow y when he bites his lip nervously. The wing that he wears really fit with his face. Seriously he looks like a doll a really cute and y doll...to be honest i nearly droll from what i see. I slowly walk into our house and pull him in cuz i want other to see my hyunnie like this.

''H-hyunnie~~'' aish seriously why i shutter.

''...Nae'' he reply me softly.i look at his cute face and then look around and get really surprise to see the oh so not usual of our apartment. So he spends all this time doing all of this. I smile to myself and then pull hyunnie into my embrace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter