Chapter 5

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji Pov

Niel and I have been think of a lot of plan to make Changjo and Ricky have some alone time, well although we all know that they live together, eat together and do everything together but still i hope we can make them have some romantic time and spend time like other couple. I can see that Ricky really have deep and romantic feeling for Changjo. We always saw how sad and how depress he is when lot of fangirl tried to get near Changjo and keep confess their feeling to him. Although Changjo reject them but still that still upset our baby Ricky thought this kind baby said nothing but his eyes his face tell us other wish. Only Niel and i know that Ricky know that Ricky have feeling toward Changjo. Me and Niel didn't dare to tell our boyfriend, between Ricky beg us not to tell other people. I really hope at least i can help him more to have more sweet time with Changjo as couple than brotherly love as they always do.

''Bunny? Bunny ahhh'' someone poke my cheek and when i turn to look at, it turn out to be my boyfriend.

''Nae~~ what is it?'' I blink and look at him.

''What you been thinking make u space out huh?'' aish pabo me i forget I’m on date with my chicken.

''Sowwie~~~" i peck his lip. ''I just think that Changjo and Ricky will mad at us that we ditch them'' I try to find excuse.

''Aigooo~~ it fine Chunji hyung'' Niel answer me and go back to feed Cap hyung an ice-cream.

"Yah ~~ i should be the one who said that fish'' L.joe yell at Niel.

''Yah!! Don’t call my honey fish, he only my y baby fish lip'' Cap hyung immediately yell out and hold Niel tightly.

''PFFFF!! whatever it not like i care'' L.joe talk back and pull me to sit on his lap make me blush deeply since we are in public it make me kinda not comfortable at all.

"Yah!! Chicken we are in the middle of ICE-CREAM SHOP'' i quickly turn to hide my face on crook of L.joe neck. Seriously this chicken embarrasses me.

''It's okay baby bunny that our love'' he whisper on my ear. ''But i like u in this kind of position'' he smirk and slap my . 

''I'm so call gonna kill you later'' I bite his neck make him moan and make me blush more. I didn't expect him to moan cuz of this.

''Yah you two stop...we are in the damn so call public...can't you two wait until getting home huh'' Cap hyung said while greet his teeth.

''Arra~~ arra'' L.joe chuckle and pat my back tohelp me calm down.

''I hate you'' Cap hyung said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter