Chapter 16

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo Pov

I am sleeping on my bed now. Well it now also my babe bed since I make him sleep with me. Hyunnie is taking his shower while I wait him here. /sigh/ I been sigh like forever since what happen at Cap’s hyung house. There a person who brave enough to confess his love to my babe in public that obviously a war. He wants to have a war with me. Well I want to let it go at first just because only love letter but since he so brave to confess to my babe, I don’t think he want to live anymore. I’ll beat the day light out of him.

''Jonggie ah'' I feel soft hand caressing my face make me jump out of my thought. I look up to find the owner of this soft hand and not other than my beloved babe hyunnie.

''Nae, babe'' I smile while put my hand on his that still caressing my face.

''I call you a few times...what make you so out of spec that you didn’t hear my calling.'' He look into my eyes try to search for an answer. I sigh but didn’t reply to his question only look at his cute face.

My babe so babe so beautiful. How can no one don’t love, obviously there a hundred people out there want to have him as their lover. Just a thought of someone take him away it already terrified me. No I’m not allowing anyone to take him away from me. Whatever it takes to protect my babe from other. I’ll scarify it all.

''Jonggie!! Are you still thinking about that person?'' Hyunnie peck my lip softly after he asks me. I sigh again and nod.

''Nae!! That bastard braves enough to confess to you in public. I’m sure he will not end easily.''

''Jonggie ah~ look at me. I love you. I want to make you happy. I want to stay with you until you don't need me anymore. I want to stay by your side until you get bored of me. I want to be with you. I want to be your one and only. I want to be your su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter