Chapter 7

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe Pov

''Yah!! pabo hyung i tell you to get lose you not gonna bet me on that'' i punch Cap hyung arm.

''Pfff~~ you the one should get lose you little shortie'' Cap hyung pinch me back.

''I'm goinng to win this time round as well'' i smirk and try my best to beat Cap hyung.

''I'm going to win no matter what'' Cap hyung grin and try to beat me back.

kekekke~~ I'm currently at Niel's house playing game. I have been beat Cap hyung in our game all the time round and he told me that i can't go anywhere as long as he can win back. Actually i don't wanna come here at all and want to spend time with my baby bunny but my little bunny said that he have something to do with Niel that why i end up coming here with him but as soon as we arrive hetold me that he needs to go out buy some stuff with Niel and told me to stay here.

And to my relief before i left alone in Niel house. Cap hyung arrive cuz he want to come and spend time with Niel. But got left alone with me since Niel and Chunji go out to buy some stuff that they don't want us to know...just yet. So here we are been beating each other to hell in our stupid game. 

''Cap hyung i'm bore, i want my bunny'' i put the game down and lean on sofa.

''Cehh~~ do you think i don't want my fish lip honey'' Cap hyung put game down too and lean on sofa next to me.

 

Chunji Pov

Niel and I walk happily to shopping center and left our boyfriends at home since we don't wanna tell them about Ricky plan yet. Our baby Ricky have been plan to make a surprise birthday for Changjo and him at their apartment and he ask me and Niel to help him buy decoration and some stuff that make me and Niel here now. He also asks me and Niel to ask our boyfriends help him to call Changjo out since he need those time to decorate and making foods. Well me and Niel not yet ask our boyfriends yet cuz we want to buy stuff first then when we go back home we'll ask them anyway we can save some time for baby Ricky.

''Niel~~ do take note about what we buy?'' i turn to Niel that walk beside me.

''Nae~~ here'' he show me the paper in his hand.

''Good job dongseng'' 

''kekkekeke~~ hyung this is what Ricky told us to buy...not like i know what we should buy'' he smile like a pabo.

''Pffff ~~ i praise you for nothing'' i puff my cheeks.

''Come on hyung~~ we can't buy what we want since it Ricky i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter