Chapter 13

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky Pov

''Good bye Jonggie, I’ll be home a bit late'' I kiss his cheek and without him can replay back.  I quickly run away with Chunji hyung and Niel hyung.

''Yah Hyunnie whe-'' I can hear he try to call after me but I ignore him and go with my pabo hyungs.

~~

''HYUNNIEEEEE'' I cover my ears and look at Chunji hyung.

''Hyung why you yell at me'' I pout at him.

''Me and Niel been trying to call you like a hundred time but u didn’t reply'' Chunji hyung and Niel hyung pout back at me.

''Ahh sowwie sowwie...i...i...ju-''

''Are you still thinking of what happen this morning?'' Chunji hyung ask me.

I sigh and nod toward them. How can I’m not upset about that. Cause of what happen this morning still lingering in my mind

Flashback

It been one month since we are together as lover, nothing bad happen we become sweeter and open more about our feeling. Me and Jonggie walk happily on the way to our locker to take our book that we need to use for this morning class but when we arrive there and open our locker, Jonggie’s locker is full of chocolate and love letters.

''What the hell going on with my locker?'' he yells when his locker explodes with chocolates and love letters and lots more. I quietly open my locker too and of course I also get chocolates and other gifts. I didn’t get chance to touch it yet and here come angry voice.

''You also get it? This brats surely wanna die huh'' Jonggie look at my locker and pull all those out and then see some love letters then he open one to read it.

            'Dear my cutie Changhyunnie

I never see anyone as cute as you as beautiful like an angel. Frist day I saw you at opening ceremony I already fall in love with your beauty my heart nearly exploded since I never someone like you before. You shake my heart you make me fall in love at first sight. I love you hope you kindly accept my love from little heart.

From Kimin'

I sallow my saliva while look at Jonggie reaction. His faces get darker and darker after he finish read it. After that he rips it into pieces and throws it away.

''I’m going to kill that brat'' I hug him immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter