Chapter 15

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky Pov

Chunji hyung, Niel hyung and I walk out of shopping center with the gift that we buy for our boyfriend. It still really new for me to call Jonggie boyfriend but yet it feel so sweet and addictive make me want to keep calling him mine. My dream come true i can be with him i can show him my love how much I love him. i smile really widely and blushing hard when i think of our first night...our first making love. it still fresh in my memories.

''Ouch~'' I fall over on the floor because i didn't see someone in front of me.

''Are you okay?'' that person help me up. I didn't get to look at that person yet when we get interrupt. 

''Hyunnie you okay?'' Chunji hyung and Niel hyung run to me and quickly check my body if I get any injury.

I smile and look at my two hyung. ''I'm okay hyung, don't worry'' I turn to the person that helps me before he cut me with his tight hug. I widen my eyes when he does that to me.

''Yah!! How dare you do that to my hyunnie'' Chunji hyung react fast and pull that person away from me.

''Go away bastard'' Niel hyung yells.

''Changhyunnie~ I love you'' He ignore Chunji hyung and Niel hyung while hold my hand and confess to me. 

What I can do just blinking. What happen just now? What is this? I don't think I know him before and now he confesses to me like he has known me all along. I quickly pull I my hand away and look back at him.

''I'm sorry but I never know you.''

''I know you I been known you all along. Let's me introduce myself to you. I am Lee Kimin the same age as you and also study at the same school too. I also send you love letter this morning. But now since I meet you here I want to confess my feeling to you here. I had been looking at you all this long. You are so cute yet beautiful. I love you with all my heart. Please accept my feeling. Be my boyfriend, Changhyunnie.'' He smile charmingly and kneel down while hold my hand saying all of this.

''I-I...you what?'' I froze in my spot unable to utter any words.

''Please Changhyunnie. I will give you everything you want'' he continues with his words.

''What the hell dude. Imma kill you'' Chanji hyung yell loudly when he understand what really going on.

''I told you to go away'' Nile hyung push him away while Chunji hyung hug me tight.

''I ask Changhyunnie not you two'' he argues with my two hyung.

''A person like you not good enough to be with our hyunnie'' he keeps talking back to my hyung.

So this person is kimin. The person that make changjo get really mad. The person that send love letter to me this morning and now he confess to me again fact to fact. I look up at that person that keep argue with my two hyung. I decide to end it here.

''Chunji hyung...Niel hyung. Let me talk to him'' I hold my two hyung while look up at that person. ''You are Kimin?'' I finally get to see how he looks l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter