Chapter 8

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky Pov

''Naeee~~'' i quickly run to the door after hearing doorbell.

''Hi Ricky ~~'' after open the door Chinji hyung and Niel hyung greet me together.

''Come in hyungs'' i help Chunji hyung and Niel hyung with their stuff.

''You just cleaning?'' Chunji hyung look around my apartment.

''Yeah it look really clean...no it not that i mean it feel clean than usual'' Niel hyung say but quickly change his word after i pout and look at him.

''I just finish clean and gonna go to buy some ingredients'' 

''Bowh? You still didn't buy it?'' Chunji hyung look at me.

''Nae~ you know Jonggie always with me...i can't buy it when i'm with him'' i look down while play with my fingers.

''Aigoooo seriously you two are inseparable'' Niel hyung say while pat my head.

''He afraid something happen to me that why he go there with me'' I bite my lip while blush slightly cuz of Niel hyung words.

''Arra arra now enough talking...let's start our work'' Chunji hyung stand up and start taking off what he bought. ''We don't have the whole day for us, Right?''

''Nae~~ Chunji hyung is right...let's start working'' Niel hyung agree with Chunji work and start doing his work too.

''Chunji hyung~ Niel hyung~ I’ll go to buy ingredieant and hurry back nae'' I say fastly and quickly run out of my apartment.

It's lucky for me that super market is not that far from where i live other wish i'll spend more time just on coming here. When arrive I quickly walk in and find what I want to make for our dinner tonight. Aish pabo me should have note of what i wanna buy before i come here. I think really fast of the menu of what i wanna make. I wanna make something that Jonggie love to eat but he all the food that i cook...all my foods that I make are his favorite. Ahhh i know what i wanna make for our special party. After i know what I wanna make i quickly go find all that ingredieant then go pay and quickly run back to help my hyungs with decoration.

''Hyungs!! I'm back'' when i walk in Chunji hyung and Niel hyung nearly finish the decoration.

''Ahhh you are back'' Chunji smile at me.

''Do you like it Ricky? This is what you ask us to do and we kinda change some'' Niel hyung make a proud face.

I look around the room that have pink and white color i don't how to describe it but it really beautiful and somehow sweet and romantic like i want it to. I walk to dining table there are rose on the table and a few heart candle. Seriously my hyungs really know how to be romantic.

''Ok ok enough looking now go make dinner other you'll not finish dinner before he arrive'' Chunji hyung push me to the kitchen.

''Yeah quickly cooking and me and Chunji hyung will finish our decoration'' Niel hyung and Chunji hyung go back to do their work and i quickly start cooking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter