Chapter 6

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky Pov

I keep rolling on my bed while think of some plan. Today is Jonggie birthday and of course it also mines. This year i wanna make surprise birthday for him cuz he always take good care of me it been a really good brother i could ask for so for thank and feeling grateful i want to give him sweet and somehow want it to be romantic party. Since it only me and him in this party i don't know how to make it sweet and surprise for him. 

It's not like nobody to celebrate our birthday with us but on our birthday he only want me and him to celebrate together not with other so every years our friends will celebrate our birthday the day after our birthday. Jonggie once told me that our birthday is the day that our fate give us make us become one that lead us to were as a twin that why he want to spend this special day with me. 

Although he told me yesterday that he will take me out for dinner like every years but this year i want to make something different that lead me to have the idea of surprise him with birthday party in our apartment. The problem is i can't make any surprise birthday if Jonggie with me that why i have been think the whole night how i can make him leave our apartment for a few hours so i can have time prepare other thing and decorate our apartment.

I been talking to Chunji hyung and Niel hyung last night for them to help me with prepare and decorate and beg them to ask their boyfriend to help take Jonggie out for a while. Ahhhh right i need to call them. I play with my teddy while waiting my call. I look at my teddy and smile, this is the gift that Jonggie got for me...it really meaningful cuz he got me by his money on our 15th birthday. He sneaks out to work at some place that he didn’t told me where and get those money to buy this giant teddy for me.

''Hello Ricky'' Chunji hyung said cheerfully on other line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter