Chapter 3

Twinnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo Pov

''Hey yo!! buddy~~'' i head someone yell from afar then i turn to look at that sound and that turn out to be L.joe hyung, my other hyung.

''Hey, wassup hyung'' i greet him back.

''I late again!! Channie my little bunny gonna get angry at me...he been calling me in the early morning'' He whine and frown while saying.

''Whose fault huh shortie!!'' Cap hyung said that and mess L.joe hyung hair. 

''Yah!! Yah!! Don’t mess with my hair muscle hyung'' L.joe hyung try to fix his hair and point to Cap hyung. ''And YOU don't ever call me shortie again!! i been telling you again and again to not call me that!!'' He pouts with his pouting lip. Seriously, now i'm not sure is he a boy in his realationship with Chunji hyung. But no wonder Chunji hyung love him. He can be scary and cute if he wants to.

''Yeah yeah!! Whatever shortie, let's go to our class we already late'' Cap hyung smirk and quickly walk away.

''Yahhh!!'' L.joe hyung scream.

''Hyung calm down will ya!!'' I put my hand on his shoulder and pull him with me to our class room.

''Arrasoe!!'' 

L.joe hyung keep angry face while we walk to our class. i shake my head with my childish hyung behavior. When we arrive at class we saw Niel hyung and Chunji hyung talking with my baby twin. Ehhh!! Why hyunnie face is so red. I quickly walk to him.

''Are u sick hyunnie?'' I look at him worriedly and put my hand on his forehead.

''Aniya Jonggie, i'm perfectly fine...Don't worry nae'' he smile at me cutely.

''Yah!! Chicken how dare you late again huh?'' Chunji hyung cross his arm while glare at L.joe hyung that try to hide behind Cap hyung.

''Sowwie bunny, it just ...you know...'' L.joe hyung try to make pity face.

"Pff!! arrasoe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter