002

Lips Love Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He raised his hands and asks for the bill and paid them. He grabs his belongings and head straight out of the café. As soon as he is out of the room, he stopped for a moment and releases a very long sigh. “Wish I could he more of him.” He pouts and began walking and head home.

“Xiuxiu….” Someone called.

“Deh sembaenim?” Xiumin answered to his manager.

“It’s okay Xiuxiu, you have permission to go home.” He exclaim with a smile.

“But w –“

“Don’t worry, you salary wouldn’t be deducted.” His manager interrupts as he knows what his dongsaeng going to ask. The younger looks at him in wonder – if it is 100 fine with him working just half a day. The manager shuts his eyes and nod at the same time. “Just go.” He simply answered.

Xiumin take off his beloved apron and hang it in his locker. He then grabs his hoody and close back the locker. He head to the back door and was about to go out, when he paused, turn to face his manager and bow respectively. “Kamsahamnida sunbae.” The manager just smiles and head back to his office.

Xiumin walks out, turns right to walk out of the alley when he accidentally bump into someone. “AHHH! MY HAND! WATCH OUT WHERE YOU’RE GOING MAN!” He yelled as that person just hit his injured hand.

“Sesonghamnida. Sesonghamnida.” He bows repeatedly to show how sorry he was. Xiumin just groan in pain. The person looks up to see who he accidentally bumps in to. “X-XIUMIN-SSI?!” He asks and almost yelled.

“Ahhh… it’s you.” Xiumin exclaimed as he patted his hand gently to reduce the pain.

“I’m Luhan. Oh! I heard you got cut. How did it happen?” He asks concernly as he holds Xiumin’s arm and looks at it.

“Careful! It’s painful!” Xiumin warned and pulls his hand quickly. Luhan startled upon Xiumin’s action. He froze for a moment but then just ignore what has just happened.

“Do you want a bandage? I don’t have any but I do have a few plasters.” Luhan asks as he tries to find them in his wallet.

“It’s okay. No need. Thanks.” Xiumin answered coldly. Luhan paused and look back at Xiumin.

“Okay. Do you want to go to the clinic to get it look at? I could accompany you.” Luhan suggests.

“Nope. I’ll be fine.”

“Ermm… how about –“ Luhan still suggesting when he heard Xiumin was sighing. “You’re tired? You can rest at my place. I know we don’t know each other well but we could get to know each other.” Luhan suggests some more making Xiumin feels annoyed. Xiumin then just turns around and continue walking.

After walking a few steps he notices someone was still on his tail. He stopped and stares at the innocent boy. “Ahh… bianneo. I don’t know why my legs are moving without me acknowledging it.” He answered – very straight forward.

“Urgh!” Xiumin just turn back facing the front and continue walking. However, Luhan was still following him. “Yah!” He yelled as soon as he stops walking. “What do you want?” Xiumin asks and turn back to face Luhan.

“I … Ermmm…” He looks down a couple a seconds. “Do you want to go out with me” Luhan straight away asks without any thought. He knew if he thinks too much but now action, all of it will be a waste.

“What?” Xiumin frowns and look at Luhan from top to bottom.

“I said...Do you wa –“

“No no. I heard what you said. I just couldn’t believe, it coming from you.” He exclaimed. “I’m sorry, but I have to decline” He answered coldly.

Upon hearing the rejection, Luhan looks down, staring at his old Donald Duck vans shoes. If he could recall, it was a present given to him by Lay – his best friend since elementary school. It was his 20th birthday that time when he received those shoes; and oh how much he loves it. Aigooo… stop thinking about the shoes Luhan-ah! You just got rejected! Remember? – He told himself.

He look back up and tries to look as cool and as manly as possible. “Sorry for the trouble then. Kamsahamnida.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter