003

Lips Love Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After walking few blocks, standing up on the train for almost 40 minutes, then walk some more for another few more blocks he finally arrives at his front door. Instantly he rests all his weight on the door. "How much longer must this goes on?" He mumbles as he reached for his sling bag and grabs a bunch of keys.

 

 

He releases a long tiring sigh and pushes the right key into the door. Once he heard a click sound he pulls himself straight back and opens the door. He enters and shouts "I'm home!”, however there wasn’t any respond. “Where is he?” He asked himself as he looks around the apartment. “Hello? Anyone home?” He shouts - still no answer. Therefore he decides to head to his bedroom to freshen up for a bit and head to bed and sleep for few hours. He twists the door handle and enters to find a guy sleeping on his bed. “Joonmyeon? What are you doing in my bed?” He asked as he approaches the guy who thinks he could just sleep on someone else’s bed…or him – to be exact. He shakes the sleepy boy’s body to wake him up, but there wasn’t any respond. “Goodness me! You’re burning up!”

 

So without another word, he carried him and head straight to the hospital. He waited for almost 2 hours when the doctor finally came out. “How is he doc?” He asked concernly.

 

“He is going to be fine. He just experienced a shock perhaps. The good this is that his fever has reduced a little. But we will keep him overnight to see his condition.”

 

“That’s good to hear.” He said and releases a sigh of relief. “Can I see him?”

 

“Yeah. Sure. But don’t give him too much pressure. He needs some rest.” Explained the doctor and head off somewhere.

 

He bows to the doctor before he heads to the room. “Joonmyeon-ah?”

 

“Oh! Xiu-ah. I am sorry that I have caused you trouble.”

 

“Aishh… aniya. Don’t be. We are buddy right?”

 

“Thank You so much Xiu-ah. How’s work? You finished early today?” Joonmyeon asked after he glanced at the clock.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah. I got off early. Has a small accident, as you can see.” He said and shows his hand that was wrapped with bandage.

 

“You must be pretty tired huh? It’s okay. You can go home. I’ll be alright.” Exclaim Joonmyeon as he smiles bitterly.

 

“I am rather tired. Are you sure you’ll be alright Myeon-ah?”

 

“Deh. Gwenchanayo. Don’t worry about me.” After hearing that, Xiumin grabs his belongings and head home.

 

Once he arrived home, without eating or freshens up, he head straight to his bed. He threw his shoes on the floor, take off his shirt and throw himself on to the bed and quickly doze off.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter