007

Lips Love Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung… Hyung. Il-eona hyung.” Said the younger gently as he shakes the sleepy head’s body. All he received was a groan. “Aigoo, this guy is going to be late for his interview if he doesn’t wakes up now.”

 

“When is the interview hyung?” Kyungsoo asked as he walk pass them through the living room.

 

“At 8.30pm.” He replied once he looked up.

 

“Ahh.” He looked at the clock on the wall. It was already 6.30pm. “Gwenchana hyung. If he doesn’t wake up by 7, just do what you have to do.” He smirks and head to the kitchen. Baekhyun looks back at the sleepyhead and pursed his lips. He then tries again to wake him up and still all he receive was groan, but this time was even louder. The young one stood up and head the kitchen.

 

“Hm?” He paused for a moment when he saw Kyungsoo was by the fridge - more like his head was in the fridge. “Kyung…soo-ah?” He tilt his head a little. Kyungsoo pull back and glance at Baekhyun. “Waeo?”

 

“Aniya. Just so hungry”, he simply explained.

 

“You didn’t eat anything today?”

 

“Nope! I had a meeting today and I woke up so late. So I was in a rush. After the meeting, I had to meet up with a client at –“

 

“Arassoh arassoh. No need to explain it anymore.” Baekhyun interrupts the chatterbox. “Grab the spaghetti from the cupboard and the can of tomato soup.” He command and head to the stove.

 

“What are you planning to make hyung?” Kyungsoo curiously asked.

 

“I’m making – hmmm – I have no idea.” He grinned cheekily and starts cooking. Kyungsoo, who was just standing there, gives him a death glare. He knew the glare was for him but he could not care less. Kyungsoo then grabs a chair and sits by the counter as he watch his hyung cook his meal. Hyung sure is handy – Kyungsoo thought.

 

Baekhyun grab several spices to make – well whatever he’s making. Several minutes passes by and Baekhyun grabs a plate by the shelf and place the food on it. “Kyung–“ his speech paused instantly as soon as he glanced at his housemate. “Is he hungry or really sleepy?” He mumbles and head to the sleepy-hungry guy. “Kyungsoo-ah…” He called gently; instantly Kyungsoo sit straight.

 

“How long was I out?” He asked as he blinks for a couple of times.

 

“Just 2 minutes.” He chuckles and place the food in front of Kyungsoo. “Eat up.” Kyungsoo gave him an eye smile and he sniffs the food.

 

“Smells delicious Baekyunnie! Kumawoooo” He thanked joyfully and grabs a chopstick and eat. 

 

“Yah yah yah. Show me some respect – even when you want to act all cute.” He eyed the younger before he head back to the sink to clean up.

 

“Hyung, gwenchana. I’ll do the cleaning. You’ve done your part.” Said Kyungsoo as he slurps the spaghetti.

 

Baekhyun smiles and let it be. He head to the nearest kitchen towel and dry his hands. He glanced at the clock and it was already 7.10pm. “Kyungsoo….”

 

“Hmmm” answered, still looking down.

 

“Could you?”

 

“Huh?”  Looks up.

 

“Luhan hyung ~”

 

“Ahhh. Dehhh. Just try to wake him up one more time.” Kyungsoo gave a cheeky smile and head back to eating.

 

 

“Hyuuung. Wake up.” Said Baekhyun as he shakes the sleepy man’s body a bit harsher than before.

 

“Leave me alone.” Said Luhan as he pulls the blanket over his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter