005

Lips Love Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimseoklove Congratulation! You guessed the movie right! *APPLAUSE* But it was actually Harry said it to Ron. Hahaha. 

 

 

Disclaimer: This chapter is somehow boring - from my point of view. But I promise, next chapter will be much better! Sesonghamnida. 

 

“You’re a right foul git, you know that!” said Luhan and walk away.

 

He slams the door as he enters his room. He approaches the shelf that was standing the corner of the room and yelled angry as he starts pushing almost everything on the first two row like perfume bottles, snack bars and books.

 

Once he thinks that could calm him, he throws himself onto the bed and lay down as he take a deep breath and release them slowly. And at the moment he can feel his right hand feels sore. He lifts it and take a closer look – a very puple-ish bruise can be seen. He then remembers everything clearly.

 

After he punched Chanyeol, he starts yelling at Chanyeol and punches the dining table first, before he walks away.

 

Therefore, he gets back up, open back his bedroom door and went to the living room to find the first aid kit. “L-Lu ge, if you are looking for the first aid kit, it’s here.” Luhan turns and look at the person who happens to be holding the first aid kit. He walks towards him and as he was about to reach the kit, “Would you – emmm – like me to treat your wound hyung?”

 

“Gwenchana Baekhyun-ah, I’ll managed.” He said as he took the kit from Baekhyun.

 

“Hyung ~!” he said and grabs Luhan’s arm. “Why – why did you punch him?”

Luhan gripped his hand into a fist and try to say it calmly. “He has no right to tell ‘him’ anything. He should have known better than telling ‘him’ where I was earlier. Did you know how scary it was? Did you know how I was this close,” He showed Baekhyun a hand gesture, “This close on becoming his bloody victim again.” He explained as his voice cracks a little.

 

“No hyung! I didn’t tell him.”

 

“Don’t try to deny it Chanyeol-ah!” said Luhan angrily.

 

“I swear! Because of what happened this afternoon, I did not answer any of his calls anymore. He every texted me, but I am telling you I did not tell him you went out tonight.” Explained Chanyeol.

 

Because of his ego, Luhan did not care on what Chanyeol said. Instead, he tug away his hand from Baekhyun’s grip and simply walk back to his room.

 

 

 

He breathe in deeply and wipes the sleep of his eyes. “What a nap!” He exclaimed and looks outside the window. “Woah? Night already? What time is it?” He stood up and grabs his phone. “51 am already? Wow. Hmmmm…. Now what?”

 

Krriiiuuukkkkk ~

 

“Ah eaaatt!” He said and head out of the room. “Myeon-ah…” He called out. No answer. He calls again but only silent fills the air. He headed to Joonmyeon’s bedroom only to find an empty bed. “Where did he go?” He grabs his phone and dialled up Myeon’s number. When he heard someone picking up, a groan came after.

 

“You better have some good explanation calling at this hour?” Myeon said sleepily.

 

“I do, Myeon-ah, where are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter