004

Lips Love Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“L-Lu ge?” Baekhyun knocks the door – No answer. “Luhan hyung, please come out. You barely eat anything since yesterday.”

 

“Baekhyun-ah…..”

 

“YES HYUNG?!” He instantly answered. But Luhan didn’t answer. “Hyung?...” Baekhyun heard his phone’s notification and look who was the message sender. “Oh? – Lu-ge?” He opens the message.

 

Baekhyun-ah, just don’t bother me for today. I’m not really in a good mood and I don’t want to have to curse you in anyway. Therefore, please. Bye.

 

Baekhyun releases out a long sigh once he read the text and decided to walk away from the door.

 

 

He looked at his watch and it is almost midnight and all of the sudden he heard a weird noise. He looks around, there was nothing there. A few minutes later, the sound was to be heard again. He was already shaking wondering what the sound might me. He looked down, and he instantly face palmed himself.  “Idiot! It is only your stomach!” He told himself.

 

He stood up, grab is hoody and head straight towards the entrance and was about to leave the house. “Luhan hyung?” A voiced was murmured. He was spooked by it. Slowly he turns around – acting all cool. “Hyung, I am s-“

 

“Don’t say anything right now. IDGAF on what you have to say!” He interrupts and head straight out before Chanyeol could apologise.

 

 

“Hmmm… it’s midnight already, what could be open right now? There’s a fast food parlour that opens 24 hours – Naaaah! Ate is last week. Ah! Assa! The convenient store. At a time like this, a ramyeon sounds delicious.”

 

It sure is cold at a time like this – Though Luhan as he pulls the jacket to cover his chest properly.

 

“Welcome to the Quasimodo Convenient store.” The casher greets. Luhan bows and head straight to the noodles aisle.

 

“Hmmmm…. Which ramyeon?” He mumbles. “Nongshim Soon Veggie Noodle Soup… sounds interesting. Maybe I’ll try this.” He smiled and grabs it. Head straight to the casher and pays for them.

“Where’s the hot water?” He asked.

“It’s at the right-hand corner by the table sir.” Replied the casher as she points it out.

“Kamsahamnida”.

He pores in the hot water and cover back the ramyeon waiting for it so ‘cook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter