006

Lips Love Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know where he is, Chanyeol-ah?

 

“Who is the message from?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Huh? Ah just from a collage of mine.” Said Chanyeol as he turn the phone upside down and continue to eat. “This pancake sure is delicious Baekhyun-ah.” He continued – trying to make the younger forgets about the text. Upon hearing that, Baekhyun nod happily. He glad that Chanyeol likes his cooking.

 

After breakfast, Chanyeol stood up, leave his dishes in the sink, grab his phone and head to the sofa.

 

How should I know where he is? I am not his babysitter. – He typed and hit sent. He grab the TV remote and open up his favourite channel, National Geography.


Channie, don’t be like this. Please tell me where he is.

 

No! I have had it with all this bull. After all this what have I received? A bloody punch on the face. – Chanyeol replied.

 

Okay how about this, if you tell me where he is, I will treat you to a nice dinner tomorrow night. – Chanyeol groans a little once he read the message. With the consequences that he knows that will face later, he told him where is Luhan.

Thank You Channie J  - After reading the last text, he locked his phone and throws them on the table and continue watching the TV.

 

 

On the afternoon, Luhan feels like eating something sweet therefore he asked Kyungsoo to accompany him to the café. “Thank You Kyungsoo-ah.” Said Luhan.

 

“It’s okay hyung. I had nothing to do, so thanks for kidnapping me.” Kyungsoo said sarcastically.

 

“Yah!” Luhan gave him an eye stare. But the younger didn’t give a care in the world.

 

“So, where are we going?” Kyungsoo asked as he continues walking.

 

“Well there is this amazing café around the corner and they have so many delicious food there – especially their desserts!” He exclaimed excitedly. Kyungsoo didn’t say anything else. He just follow his hyung and head to the café.

 

“Welcome to our café.” The waiter bows. “Table for how many people sir?”

 

“Two please.” Luhan answered.

 

“Right this way sir.” He said and bring the two of them to their table. “Your waiter will be with you shortly. For the moment, take a look at our menu.” He place the menu on the table, bows and walk away.

 

Luhan grabs the menu and give Kyungsoo one of them. “Now, what will I have today?” He glanced at the dessert section and tried his best to decide on what to have.

 

“Hi. I’m Xiumin, and I will be your waiter for the day. So are we ready to order?” He asked. At this moment, Luhan badly wants to say hello to him but he remembered what Kris said on the ‘push and pull’ situation.

 

“What are the specials on desserts for today?” Luhan asked in a monotone.

 

“Well, we have Panna Cotta that comes in several flavours such as strawberries, apricots and pineapple. We also have chocolate lava topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce.”

 

“Then, I’ll have the chocolate lava please. Thank You.” Luhan ordered.

 

“Excellent choice; and what about you sir?” He asked.

 

“I’ll have the Lamb Chop and ice coffee please.” Kyungsoo answered.

 

“And how do you like your lamb being cooked sir?”

 

“I’ll have it medium rare.” Xiumin nod and head to the casher to input their order.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You have a whipped cream on your shirt.” Informed Kyungsoo as he watch Luhan eats his desset.

 

“Ahh!” He exclaimed as he grab some tissues to wipe it off. “Haish, why did I have to wear a red sweater today?!” He rant. “Is it still visible, Kyungsoo-ah?”

 

“A little.” He simply answered. Luhan continue wiping it off.

 

 

“Hyung, can I ask you something?”

 

“Bowh?” Luhan answered as he still wipes the smudge off.

 

“You came here because of him huh?” Kyungsoo asked. Instantly Luhan looked at Kyungsoo. He gave a hesitated nod. “Are you really that desperate hyung?” Kyungsoo asked straightforwardly – making the guy in front of him frowns slightly.

 

“W-What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, do you tend to fall in love instantly after seeing someone at the first sight?” He continues as he folds his arm. Luhan let out a long sigh.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, it’s not like that. I just –“

 

“Just what hyung? Let m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter