001

Lips Love Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is off to the supermarket to buy some groceries as the apartment is starting to run out of food since he is staying with 3 other people. Even though he is on his holiday, he still tends to find something useful to do for he hates staying at home. Today, he decides to wear as casual and as simple as he can.

 

[At the Supermarket]

Before entering, Luhan grabs a trolley. He then began to walk down on each isle and starts grabbing things needed. “Ah! Jjangmyeon! I know Kyungsoo would love this since during his birthday he couldn’t have one.” He chuckles. “What’s next…?” Luhan then continues to move on to the next isle.

“Where is the stock section?” Luhan asked himself as he starts searching for the thing he need. “Excuse me; do you know where the stock session is?” Luhan asks one of the workers.

“It is in isle five sir.” The woman answered. Luhan thanked her as he bow and head straight to that specific isle.

“Now… where are you?… where are you little devil…ahh! Matta! There you are!” Cried Luhan as he saw the thing that he has been searching. “Finally I have found a set of cans of Nescafe Mocha. Chanyeol would sure love this as he is a caffeine addict.” He then placed it in the trolley. “Oh only 6 cans? Hmmm… better get another set!” And so Luhan grabbed another set and place it in the trolley and continue his shopping.

Nǐ de bǐde pān líkāi nǐ yǒu yīdiǎn gūdān, Huí dao wǒmen de Neverland – Luhan’s phone began to rang.

“Yoboseyo?” He answered.

“Lu-ge!”

“Aishh, you can call me hyung Baekhyun-ah!” Luhan exclaim. While Baekhyun just giggles.

“Arassoh! ~ Anyway, hyung can you buy 3 cotton of milk, we only have a quarter of box of milk left! Jeabal Lu-ge…” Baekhyun plead.

“Arassoh! Arassoh! I’ll buy it.” Luhan answered and sigh.

“Assa! Kumawo Lu-ge!” said Baekhyun and hang up the phone.

“Aigoooo this kid, always love to tease people.” Luhan told himself.

 

Luhan then head straight to the dairy session at the end of the supermarket. “Oh! Only 3 left! Great!” He smiled and grabs the first two and places it in the trolley. He then grabs the other one. However there was someone else grabbing it at the same time as him and their hands accidently touches.

“Oh… sesonghamnida.” Luhan quickly pulls his hand and bows slightly.

“Aniya aniya, gwenchanayo. It’s my fault. Sesonghamnida.” The other man bows too. “Sorry for that. But you can take the milk, you grabbed it first.” The man continues.

“Ahh! Aniyo, it’s okay, you can take it, since it is the last one anyway. Besides I already took two, therefore you can take that one.” Luhan persuades him.

“Are you sure?” The man asks as he raises his eyebrow. Luhan just nod in confirmation. “Nomu kamsahamnida” The man bows and grab the milk and left; leaving Luhan in a very confusing situation.

 

After a few moments, Luhan just shrugged and grab few other things before his head to the casher.

“That would be $33.60 sir”. The casher smiled and the lovely creature. Luhan nod and grab his wallet and hand her the money. The casher could not take her eyes of him, making the innocent boy feels nervous. He then quickly grabs the stuff he just paid for and left the supermarket.

 

Luhan sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter