Hurting

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just arrived at my home when i heard my phone beep-ing. I hope it's her. Even though we just met each other at school few hours ago, but still i just can't help but missing her whenever i can't see her pretty face. Besides i still feel kind of worry and uneasy whenever i remember about her who's suddenly crying in front of me today. And i don't even know the reason why.

A small smile crept on my face when i see the name of the message sender.

From: wife

Have you arrived home safely, wife?

 

To: wife

Yeah. I just got home. Anyway i can't stop thinking about what happen earlier to you. Are you really okay? If you need someone to talk to, or to share anything with, you know i always here for you, right?

 

From: wife

I know tae. And i'm so thankful for that. But i'm sorry, i just can't tell you about that. At least not now. When i'm still all confused and not sure about this 

 

To: wife

Is this because of your boyfriend?

Even though it hurts me to even think about him, i just can't suppress my curiousity, and it's also because i'm so damn worry about her.

 

From: wife

No, it's not because of khun oppa.

 

To: wife

Ah good then. Have you eat? Don't skip your dinner.

 

From: wife

I will eat my dinner later. Don't worry nie..

 

I raised one of my eyebrow in confusion. Who the hell is 'nie'? Did tiffany send a wrong message?

 

To: wife

pani-ah.. are you just send a wrong message? Who is 'nie'?

 

From: wife

Oh my gosh.. i'm sorry taetae. I'm texting with you and khun oppa at the same time right now. And i was kind of mixed up and accidentally called you with that. Nie is for khunnie. I used to call him with that. I'm sorry..

 

Ouch! So apparently she's busy texting with her boyfriend and also with me right now. Maybe not only now, but almost all of the time. I just thought about this now. Stupid me!

She and i always texting with each other like almost everyday. And i believe when she texted me, she must be also busy texting with her beloved boyfriend just like what she did right now. It slaps me real hard. And it hurts like a lot. Now i realize what happen to me and my heart lately. Yeah, finally i understand it now. All of it.

I have falling in love with my best friend.. I have falling in love with her.. I have falling in love with tiffany hwang, my best friend who is a girl just like me. And what worse is she already has a boyfriend. Well, all i can say is: you're so doomed, kim taeyeon.

 

 

like usually me and those 8 dork girls are sitting together in the school cafeteria. we're going to discuss about our plan to hanging out together this saturday.

"Seriously, Tae. Why you're not replying my last text message to you?" Tiffany still persistently asked me. It starts to annoyed me.

Apparently she was hurt and mad at me for not replying her text last night because she said she kept waiting for my text until she can't wait anymore and fell asleep with an upset heart. Hah.. what a surprise. i didn't know i have such effect on her. 

And she said she was hurt? If only she knows why i didn't reply her text. If only she knows that i'm hurting even more than her because of her so called innocent mistake for calling me with a pet name that she used for her beloved boyfriend.

"I--"

"Guys! Attention please?" Sunny suddenly said rather loudly as she's clapping her hands to get our attention.

"Oh thanks Sunkyu-yah. I owed you one for saving me. Even though you didn't even know that you just saved me." I inwardly thanked her

"where should we go?" sunny starts the discussion

"beach? han river? mountain?" said yuri without even really thinking about what she said

"yah kwon yul! how come we could go to beach or mountain? that's way too far and we only have one day to spend. aish.." said jessica while trying to hit yuri for her silly thought, but luckily yuri is agile enough to dodge the attack from the ice princess.

"how about going to a mall? shopping, watching movie, eating.." yoona suggests

"well.. that's not a bad idea, yoong. but it's too plain, don't you think? too mainstream.." sunny said. and the others just nodding their head in agreement

"how about if we're just gathering in one of a cafe, grab some drinks, talking, reading some books together....." said the youngest maknae

"YAH!" the 8 of us yelled in unison, and cut maknae's words.

"guess it's a bad idea? no? okay unnies.." said the maknae in defeat and slightly bow her head to us

"it's not a bad idea, seohyun-ah. it's just.." tiffany try to explaining for us, so we won't hurt our innocent maknae's feeling. but she got kind of stuck with her own words, so i decide to speak for her instead just like what i usually did.

"it's just the 'reading books' part that we don't really like. right girls?" i said playfully and the others just nodding their head while giggling a little.

"it's a good idea, maknae-ah. but you know how much your unnies hate to reading book, right?" i said while patting her head softly. She just nodded her head.

"now now, back to the main topic. where should we go? any other ideas?" this time it's sooyoung who's speaking.

"how about we go to an amusement park? everland?" said the dancing queen

all of us look at each other with an understanding smile on our face, before we launch ourselves at the dancing queen and make a group hug with hyoyeon stuck in the middle.

"yah! can't breathe! too.. hah.. too tight!" hyoyeon protests but we keep hugging her. Even tighter.

"you guys are squeezing me! Yah!" We just ignoring her complaint and end up laughing together.

 

on the D-day

we've agree to meet and gather in front of the bus station first on 8 AM before we're going to Everland together. seohyun was the first person who's arrived there, as expected from our maknae. and then sunny and i become the second. shortly after we arrived, we see yoona who's dragging her sister who has her eyes half closing since we know sica is not a morning person. she loves sleep way too much. it must be hard for yoongie to wake her lazy sister up. poor yoongie..

and then we see sooyoung, yuri and hyoyeon walking casually toward us. now it's only my eyesmile girl left. where is she? don't tell me she's still sleeping right now. with that thought, i try to calling her.

after some seconds passed, she finally pick up the phone.

"yah.. where are you?" i asked impatiently

"can you at least say good morning first to your wife before asking another question like that?"

"haish, we've been waiting for you, fany-ah. you are the only one who haven't come. c'mon.. ppaliwaaa.." i'm whining

"i almost get there, taetae. something happen, so it kind of took my time. sorry.." she apologized. wait, what happen to her? is she alright? i start to feel worry

"you okay, wife? what happen? did you hurt yourself? i asked panickly

"calm down, taetae. your wife is fine. it's just khun oppa, err.. he.. emm.. i'll explain it to you guys later once we meet, kay?" she said

"ah, your boyfriend. okay then bye." with that i just hung up the phone without even waiting for tiffany's reply. i don't care if she thinks i'm acting weird or rude. i really don't care about that right now. my good mood suddenly vanish into the thin air as i heard his name mentioned by her. geez, why i'm so sensitive and moody lately? it must be because of that hwang. why i fall in love with her? why?? my thought was disturb when i heard sunny's voice.

"taengoo, where's fany?" she asked

"ah, she's on her way right now. she said she'll arrive here soon." i answered

"ah, okay then.."

around 5 minutes after, we see tiffany walk out from a black car. we look at her confusedly.

"err.. hi girls! i'm so sorry for being late." she said, apologize to us

"it's okay tiff. you've been forgiven." said yuri playfully

"thanks girls. anyway, the reason why i'm late is because khun oppa suddenly come to my house this morning. he wants to give me a surprise date by didn't telling me about it beforehand. but it turns out i already have a date with you guys. so yeah, i kind of ruining his plan. by realizing that, i invite him to join us today. do you guys mind if i invite him too? i know this supposed to be our 'girls bonding' time. but this happen unexpectedly. and i don't have a heart to turn him down. don't worry, we will still having our girl's time because khun oppa will only be with us for few hours. he needs to take care of something else later. so pretty please, girls?"

my mood getting worse hearing her explanation. great, just great. i thought i'm going to play with her all day long today. we're going to stay close to each other, playing together, running to here and there while holding hands. everything is just perfect, until this khun comes and ruin everything.

being a considerate friend we are, all of us allowed her to bring nickhun along with her today. even though i said i'm fine with that, actually i have killed him in my head like thousand times already. how i hate him! and her! can't she understand my feeling? but i know i shouldn't blame her, or him, or anyone. it's me who need to be 'fix'. so i shouldn't blame anyone for my own mistake. right?

i really feel like going home anytime soon, because i really can't bear to see tiffany and him do all those sweet lovey dovey things in front of me. it will way too much for my little heart to take. i'm afraid i'll explode in front of them. i try to keep maintaing my expression, so i won't make the others suspecting something wrong with me right now.

the 8 of us take the bus together since nickhun oppa's car can't carry too much passengers, while tiffany is of course with her boyfriend in his car. it makes my heart aching. and my stupid brain keep thinking about what they might doing right now. like chatting while laughing together inisde his car, holding hands, stealing kisses. arrghhh! my head hurts! and so does my heart.

 

once we arrived in the Everland.

"where should we start?" our youngest maknae asked.

"holler coaster!" said the best engrish speaker in our gang, kwon yuri.

"err.. i think it supposed to be 'roller' coaster, yul unnie. roller not holler." said the little jung trying to correcting her unnie's mistake. soon, her sister join the conversation.

"this is what you got for keep spacing out and fell asleep in the english class kwon yuri-ah. tsk tsk.." she said, and the others just laughing at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter