Misjudge

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's POV)

Today is monday, the most 'favorite' day of the week for the students. And what make monday more special is the fact that the first class for the 10th grader today is PE class. Way to go, pals!

"Morning kids!" Sair Mr Jo while smiling widely to his students in front of him. Most of them look like a walking dead judge by how unsteady they're standing right now. They're just keep yawning and rubbing their sleepy eyes.

Hearing no response from his students, he blows his red whistle loudly. Make some of the girls screaming in shocked, and the rest just groaning in annoyance.

"Wake up now?" Said Mr Jo again with louder voice than before. And this time some of the students answer him.

"Well.. well.. well.. i think i know how to make you guys become fully awake from your sleep. On my count to 3, running from here to the basketball court over there and then come back here. The last 3 person who come late, will running again for 2 more laps. Understand?!" The students just groaning and sighing in frustration. How mean this teacher can be.

"Oh my God! Where's Sica? We need to really wake her up!" Said Yuri panicking about their sleeping beauty friend who's hate running so much, but love sleeping so damn much.

"She's right behind me, yul. Leaning on me to be exact. I bet she still in her deep slumber." Said tiffany

"Go wake her up now.." said hyoyeon joining her friends conversation

"Jessie.. wake up! Wake up!" Tiffany trying to make her american friend open her eyes. But it's useless. The sleeping beauty keep sleeping peacefully no matter how loud her friend's voice.

"What to do?!" Yuri still on her panic mode.

"Yah! Calm down, dipsy.." said sooyoung while she keep poking on sica's cheeks trying to wake her up.

"Ah i got an idea." Said sooyoung again. She leans closer to jessica and whispering into her ears.

"Sica-yah.. i bring this cucumber for you.."

Just like a cue, jessica finally opens her eyes and let out her infamous dolphin scream.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who's already prepare for this, just covering their ears while the other students look at them in surprised. Later Tiffany who's realize all of the eyes are on them, bows immediately as she speaks,

"We're so sorry for the inconvenience. It's just jessica practicing her high notes for the choir showcase next week. Once again we're sorry." And not to forget to flashing her killer eyesmile right after she finished apologizing. Seeing that eyesmile, everyone just nodded and smiling back at her in understanding. Who can resist that eyesmile?

Taeyeon and sunny who's standing not too far from them hear all of their conversations. Sunny just smiling at them because she thought that those girls are somehow cute and dorky at the same time. While taeyeon just scoffing in annoyance.

"Such an attention seeker.." she mumbled under her breath.

After some shocking scene made by tiffany and the gang, Mr Jo resuming his unfinish talk.

"Okay miss Jung, next time don't be too loud when you want to practice your high notes. I know you're a good singer but when you scream like that i feel like i'm going to be deaf soon. So please.."

"I'm sorry, ssem (teacher).." said jessica with her red face. Feel so embarrassed. Her friends just giggling softly beside her. But once jessica send each and every one of them with her so called ice princess cold stare, all of them just freezing in their place. See how scary this ice princess or should we call, 'hellsica'?

"Now everyone get ready. Run as fast as you can, okay? It will helps you to be really sober. Trust me. 1..2..3!" *priiittttt* he blowed his whistle loudly and everyone starts to running like crazy.

"Yahh! Sunny! Wait for me!!" Said taeyeon while she trying to catch up on her best friend.

"Sorry taeng! You're on your own this time. It's about life and dead. Ppaliwaaaa!!" Said sunny shouting to taeyeon.

"Ugghh! Why is that short creature can run so fast?!" Taeyeon complaining.

"I HEARD THAT KIM!" sunny suddenly yelled

"Wh-whoaa.. h-how could her?"

As for the kappa kappa girls, hyoyeon is in the first line with some boys. She runs so damn fast leaving yuri, sooyoung, tiffany and jessica behind. Yuri with the two american girls are running side by side. While sooyoung and her killer long legs being left behind. Having long legs didn't guarantee can make someone become faster in running. Lesson learned!

"Damn it! Run faster legs! C'mon faster! Show 'em what you got!" The desperate sooyoung just panting hardly while she's trying to cheering for her long legs, hoping it can make her run faster if she do that. 

 

 After some exhausting running time, Mr Jo give 10 minutes of break for the students. Most of them just laying lifelessly on the ground. After 10 minutes break finished, all of them stand up from their place a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter