Friends

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the lunch time.. (in the same day after PE class)

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

I walk out from my class and waiting for sunny in front of her class.

"Kim taeyeon.." someone's calling for my name so i automatically turn my head towards that sound. It's Yuri.

"Yeah yuri?"

"Waiting for sunny huh?" She asked me

"Yeah.." i answer her shortly, still feel kind of shy and awkward to be around another people other than sunny.

"I see.. sunkyu-yaahh. Taeyeon is waiting for you!" Said yuri while half screaming to catch sunny's attention. But wait, did she just called sunny with her korean name? Whoaa.. are they that close already? I'm wondering. I make a mental note to myself to ask about this to sunny later.

"Coming..!" Said sunny back from inside the class. Shortly after than she's appear in front of me and yuri.

"Come on tae!" Said sunny and starts to drag me with her towards the school canteen.

Sunny and i sitting together in one of the table in the canteen. Suddenly i feel someone tapping my shoulder. It's yuri (again!)

"Hi kim taeyeon, lee sunkyu. Mind if we're join you two here?" I look at yuri and her friends holding their food tray in their hand while smiling at us. Should i let them sit with me? Before i can say any word, sunny speaks..

"Sure yul. Just sit. Come.. come.. But please stop calling me with my korean name, kwon!" She playfully glared at yuri which replied by a merong from the latter.

Just within some seconds, our table is so full now with 9 girls sitting together in this small table. But not that i mind because it's still enough for us.

"So sunny, taeyeon, since we're friends i think it's no need for me to introducing ourselves to each other. But these two here, you might not know them yet. So let's introduce them to you." Said yuri to me and sunny

"Sunny, taeyeon.. this girl name yoona. She's one year younger than us and she's also the litte sister of that ice princess." Said yuri while pointing at yoona and then to jessica who's glaring at her remark.

"Hi unnies. I'm yoona. Jessica's little sister." Said yoona smiling brightly at her new unnies.

"Hi yoong.. mind if i call you that?" Sunny said

"Sure unnie. It's kind of cute though. I like it." Said yoona and playfully winking at sunny. They both end up giggling together.

"Now, this girl is seohyun. She's in the same class with yoona and she's the cousin of the dancing queen here." Said yuri again while pointing at seohyun and then hyoyeon. She even do a quick high five with hyoyeon when she called her as 'the dancing queen'.

"Annyeonghaseyo taeyeon unnie, sunny unnie. I'm seohyun. Nice to meet you.." said seohyun in a very polite manner.

"Eyy.. no need to be that formal with us, seohyun-ah. Anyway nice to meet you too." Said sunny to seohyun which later make seohyun to smile at her warmly.

After some light chit chatting, we finally starts to dig up on our foods. My eyes widened in shock when i see how many foods sooyoung and yoona could eat. I mean, look at their skinny body! They're model for Pete's sake! But how come they can eat that much? Whoaa.. ah-mei-jjing! An-be-liphebel! what a fun fact that i just found about them today.

After we heard the bell ringing, we immediately clean up our mess on the table, and hurriedly walking back to our class. But of course after we bid our goodbye to the maknaes. And then the 7 of us walk together to our class.

I walk inside my class with tiffany beside me. And then we sit on our chair which next to each other. I still feel little bit awkward though with her but not as severe as before.

 Shortly after than Mr Park, our economic teacher come in.

"Good morning class.. today we're going to have a group discussion. Later you'll submit the result of your group discussion to me in the end of session in my class today. Now go pairing up. One group consist of 2 persons. Go! Go!"

Oh gawd.. who will be my partner? Lee sunkyu! I really hope you were here. But wait, how about tiffany? Will she agree to work together with me? I mean, yes we did play basketball together, having lunch together, but still we haven't really talk to each other. Should i ask her? Hmm..

"Tiffany.."

"Taeyeon.."

Tiffany and i speaking at the same time.

"Err.. you may speak first." I said to her

"No, you can speak first."

"Nah, you first."

"No, you first."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter