Closer

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

It's been a month since the day we played basketball together. and because of that day too, sunny and i start to get closer to tiffany and her friends. now i think it's safe to say that sunny and i already become a part of the "kappa-kappa dork girls". we're always hanging out together, play together, stay close to each other, and also with the maknaes, yoonseo. as for me and tiffany, we're getting closer and closer up to the point we're become like a twin sister. she will always stay close to me, and i will always go with her to wherever she wants to go, just like her bodyguard you know. but i don't mind because i feel comfortable to be around her. We often think and speak the same things too. Like we have this telepathic thingy. It's funny sometimes how we will smile knowingly at each other because we know exactly what's going on in each other mind. And i'll feel like something missing if she's not there with me. it's funny though because i still remember clearly how much i used to dislike her at first.

"yah, wifey~" i called her sweetly

"yeah wife?" she asked me without really looking at me because she's busy writing something on her book right now. it's been our habit though to call each other with that 'nickname'. thanks to baekhyun and minho for making me and tiff to creatively inventing that kind of pet name.

"can i be honest with you?" i try to look serious even though actually i just want to 'play' with her. hearing the serious tone in my stern voice, she stops writing on her books,instead she drop whatever she's holding right now, and pay fully attention to me. How i love to get her attention.

"are you okay, tae? something happen to you?" she looks all worry right now. i can feel how much she cares about me. And it makes my heart feel warm somehow.

"nah, i'm fine. it's not about me. but it's about you, wife.." i said to her calmly

"me?" she asked, look confused. aww.. that clueless expression on her face is so damn cute.

"yeah, you.. my one and only wife, tiffany hwang miyoung." 

"what about me, taetae?"

"hmm.. do you know what was my first impression about you?"

"first impression? i don't know. why don't you tell me.."

"but promise me, after i tell you, you won't get mad at me, and you won't hit me. instead please hug me, so i'm sure that you still love me even though i tell you about that." i'm grinning dorkily at her.

"yah! Seriously, your first impression about me is that bad? gosh.. fine tae. i promise."

"good.. that's my girl.." i playfully ruffling her hair and make it become kind of messy.

"ugh.. stop it tae. You're ruining my beautiful hair. Now just tell me already!" she demands impatiently.

"fine.. fine.. at first i really really didn't like you. i don't want to call it as 'hate' because i think that word is way too deep to be use for me. i didn't hate you. i just didn't like you like a lot. AW!" she suddenly hits my shoulder.

"yaahh.. you've promised me not to hit me!" i said while rubbing my sore shoulder to ease the pain.

"did i? ups sorry, i forget." she said nonchalantly

"by the way, why you hate me? Oh i mean, didn't like me like a lot?" she asked sarcastically.

"and what's the difference between those two anyway.." she mumbled on that but i still can hear it. i patted her head lightly before i speak,

"don't get mad at me, wife. i'm just trying to be honest here, fany-ah. that was my first impression toward you. and i have a reason for that. i won't dislike someone without any reason you know."

"then, what's the reason?" she asked me again

"i don't know whether you still remember this or not. but on the second day of school, i bumped against you on the school corridor. i accidentally make the books on your hands scattered all over the floor. and you seem to be so angry at me at that time. i sincerely said sorry to you, and i even helping you to picking up and collecting your books and give it back to you, but you even didn't want to look at me. you just took the book from my hands harshly and leaving me behind with your angry face. because of that, i start to think about the rumors that said you and your friends, i mean yuri, sooyoung, jessica, hyoyeon, yoona and seohyun are those popular girls in school who's arrogant and self-centered, was true. that's why i didn't like you and your friends at first. i know! i know i was a bad person for making that kind of judgment without really knowing you guys first. and i'm so sorry for that." i said honestly to her

"it's okay tae.. and i'm sorry too. i didn't really remember a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter