Confusion

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

Today is sunday, which means i have my free time all day long. I was just laying lazily on my bed in my bedroom when i heard my phone beep-ing indicating that there's a new message.

From: wifey

Taetae..

 

To: wifey

Yeah wife?

 

From: wifey

I miss you..

 

*deg* *dugeun dugeun*

I don't know what happen to me lately. Since that day when i let tiffany to talk with nichkhun all alone, that day i start to feel the weird feeling in my heart. It can suddenly feel aching, feel happy, beating faster crazily, and many more. The feelings that very strange and new for me because i never feel all of those feeling before. And those feeling will only appear whenever tiffany is around. Or whenever she touched me or talked to me. To cut it short, whatever that related with her can trigger me to feel that.

After some minutes, i decide to text her back.

To: wifey

We'll see each other at school tomorrow..

Just within few seconds, i already got the reply from her.

From: wifey

But still.. arghhh.. i don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sorry if i scare you tae, but i really miss you right now T.T

 

Damn it tiff! My heart! My heart is keep beating way too fast because of you. Somebody help me!!

To: wifey

I miss you too. Anyway what are you doing right now? Have you eat?

I try to change the topic. If we're keep talking about this 'nonsense' thing, i'm sure my heart is going to explode soon enough. So i need to avert her from this kind of topic.

From: wife

I'm watching tv in the living room right now. And yes, i have eat my lunch. How about you, taetae?

 

To: wife

I also have eat my lunch and now i'm just laying lazily on my bed, doing nothing..

 

From: wife

It will be good if i'm with you right now..

 

To: wife

Eh? What do you mean?

 

From: wife

Nothing ;p kekeke~

 

With that we keep texting to each other all day long. Even though we're not literally or physically stay by each other side right now, but by keep talking with her like this also make my heart flutters. It makes me feel so warm in the inside.

 

I walk together to school with sunny as usual. When we almost reach the school main gate, sunny suddenly trip on something, and almost falling down if i didn't catch her just in time. I hold her hand firmly as i speak,

"You're okay?" I asked her worriedly

"I'm fine, tae. Thanks for saving me." She said and suddenly give me a quick peck on my right cheek

"Yaahhh!" I protest while wiping her kiss mark on my cheek. She just giggling and pat my . She's really a byuntae..

"Stop your ert act on me, sunnykinni. Now c'mon!" I said to her and offer my right hand for her to hold. She looks kind of sleepy right now judge by her panda eyes. Maybe she got lack of sleep last n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter