Only you

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 I was too shocked to even try to defend myself or give a proper explanation to her. But why should i defend myself? I was at fault. I was lying to her, i betrayed her, i broke her trust. Why i selfishly did this to her? Looking at him standing in front of me with worry all over his face also didn't help me much. It's just adding more burden and guilty for me to feel. I don't want to hurt him or her. Because i really care about them. But in the end, i just hurt them both. I'm really such a monster. I keep trying to stop my tears, but i just can't. It's the end for me and her. She said it clear. She gave up on me, she gave up on us. We're nothing but a stranger to each other now. And my world is crumbling now without her in it.

"Babe.. what happen? What did taeyeon said to you? Why are you crying like this? Babe.. please talk to me. You're scaring me.." he said almost more like a plead. I can feel how much he cares about me, how much he loves me.

"Oppa.. i just don't feeling well. C-can you please send me home?" I said with my weak voice.

"Okay then. C'mon.." he said and hold my hand firmly as he try to keep me steady and secure. I should be happy for having him by my side. But why my heart saying different thing? Since when my heart is changing? Since when did my heart stop beating for him like its used to? Since when my heart starts to beating for her?

Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing right now? I missed you.. Are you okay? Please be. I'm sorry for everything..

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

I was sleeping in my room after so many tiring hours of crying, when suddenly i hear my phone ringing loudly. I groaned as i try to find that ringing thing. 

"Yoboseyo?" I speak once i put my phone against my ear without even bother to open my eyes. My eyes hurts a lot maybe because i was crying too much. My eyes must be swollen so bad right now.

"Taeyeon-ah!" It's jessica's panic voice i know.

"What happen sica-yah?"

"Do you know what happen to tiff? Her mom just called me asking what happen to her daughter because she was locking herself in her room since afternoon. She didn't open her door for anyone, she didn't want to eat anything, and refusing to talk with anyone. Even worse, her mom keep hearing her crying inside her room. And it makes her mom worry a lot. So she called me to ask whether i know something or not. But i really don't have any idea about what happened to her. You are the closest one to her, so that's why i'm calling you. Perhaps, do you know something tae?" Jessica asking me worriedly. Damn it! I really shouldn't care about any of this, but why my heart is aching hearing this from jessica? And why did she torturing herself like that?!

"I.. i don't know either, sica-yah." I lied to her

"Oo..kayy. but please try to talk to her, taeyeon-ah. She always listen to everything you said. Maybe this time that stonehead will also listen to you."

"Okay, i will try to call her." I finally said even though i'm not sure with my own answer.

"Good. Thanks taeng!"

"No prob, sica.." with that we end our call.

I was debating with myself for half hour. Should i call her? Should i not? Should i? But she lied to me, she cheated on me! Aaarrghh what to do?!

In the end my mind lose, and my heart win like always. I try to call her....

But her phone is not active. I keep trying to call her, but to no avail, she turned off her phone. I start to feel worry now. I hope she won't do something stupid or anything that can hurt herself.

With that thought in my mind, i start to running out from my bedroom, grabbing my brother's car key and driving away using his car.

In front of tiffany's house..

"Annyeonghaseyo auntie.." i politely greet tiffany's mom.

"Ah Taeyeon! Hello.." she greets me back just as friendly as always.

"Auntie.. is tiffany still locking herself in her bedroom right now?" I daringly asked. I see a sad look on tiffany's mom eyes.

"Yes, she's still locking herself inside her bedroom. She haven't eat anything since afternoon and i keep hearing her crying. Whenever i try to talk to her, she'll ignoring me and just keep crying. She makes me worry a lot."

"Ah well, i'll try to talk to her, auntie if you don't mind." I said while avoiding her eyes because i start to feel guilty. I was the reason behind her daughter act.

"Please do taeyeon-ah. I know she's the closest with jessie and you. So i hope she'll at least listen to you." I just nodded weakly at her, with still avoiding her gaze.

In front of tiffany's bedroom door..

*knock* *knock*

"Mom.. please.. just leave me alone." Said tiffany with her hoarse voice.

"Fany-ah.. it's me, taeyeon. Please open the door."

"Taeyeon? Why are you here? You said we're just a stranger to each other right? You.. you shouldn't come to a stranger house." She chuckle bitterly at her own words. And i can hear her soft sobbing. I sigh heavily before i speak again..

"Listen tiff, locking youself like this won't change anything. Stop torturing yourself. Now open the door!" I said half screaming desperately.

"NO! I WON'T! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled back from inside. I won't give up so easily. I won't back down now. So i decide to do something crazy, hoping it will works.

I take few steps backward, and start to running toward the door. I use my shoulder to push the door, trying to break in. It hurts a lot when my body bumps into the hard door. But i try to bear the pain.

*BRAK!*

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I ignore her as i try again for the second time.

*BRAK!*

"TAEYEON! STOP IT!" I won't give up. So i do it again for the third time with no hesitation.

*BRAK!*

"Taeyeon please stop! You're hurting yourself!" Now she speaks way more softer than before, more like a plead to me. Shortly after that, she opens her door, and standing in front of me with her messy hair and puffy eyes.

"Stop hurting yourself, tae. Don't be in pain anymore because of me. I didn't deserve your kindness. Now please leave." She said with teary eyes. I know i should just leave her now. But somehow my feet feel so heavy to move. It's like my feet have been glued to where i stand right now. I really want to hug her to comfort her but i know i shouldn't. So instead, i slowly lifting my hand to touch her face and use my thumb to wipe away her tears.

"Stop crying now. Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter