Should i give up?

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

i wake up due to the sound of my phone's alarm. i let out a sleepy yawn, and stretch out my body lazily. but suddenly my left hand bump into something soft, so i immediately check on my left side in worry. a wide smile crept into my face once i see the most cutest thing alive beside me. my taetae is still sleeping soundly. with her messy bed hair and her eyes shut tightly, but keep mumbling something incoherent. guess she's a sleep talker. i trying so hard not to let out a squeal or pinch her right now. i wish she can always be the first thing i see in the morning, and the last thing is see before i sleep in the night, everyday in my life. honestly i don't have a heart to wake her up, but seeing the clock, i realize i need to wake her up now or else we're going to be late to go to school.

"taetae.." i try to calling for her name while my hands are trying to shake her body a little.

"5 more minutes, mom." she mumbles. i let out a giggle seeing her like that.

"love, i'm not your mom. i'm your wife. now please wake up." hearing that, she finally open one of her eyes and look at me sleepily.

"tiff? how come? ah.. right.. i was sleepover-ing in your house last night." she finally aware of  what happening here.

"i'm so sleepy, loveeee.." she's whining at me while her hands reaching for me, and once they find it, she wraps her arms around me, hugging me.

"i know, love. but we still have class today. c'mon.." i try to pull her up, but she resists.

"it's because of you, love. last night we were keep talking until dawn came." being a naughty kid she is, now she puts the blame on me. you're lucky that i love you, kim. or else.. i thought evilly inside of my head.

"and you were also keep talking to me, love. i have remind you to sleep, but you didn't mind my warning. so i let you be, because i love you. remember that." i defended myself

"geurae.. geurae.. it's all because our love then. blame on our love." she speak nonsensely, the side effect of her drowsiness i guess. i just her hair softly as i speak again,

"tae, you need to know that i really love having this kind of nonsense morning conversation with you right now. i really do. but we need to get ready to go to school. c'monnnn!" 

"aishh.. fine fine. but gimme my morning kiss first.." she asked cutely while puckering her lips

i just smile at her before leaning forward and give a quick peck on her lips.

"there.. happy now?" i said

"not really. because it was just a peck. but yeah, it's fine for now." she said and start to rub her eyes.

"i'll go take my bath first. and you don't fall asleep again, kay? i won't take long." i said to her before i go out from my bedroom to take my bath.

 

 

 

taeyeon and i were walking together hand in hand to our school. when we walk in the school corridor, i suddenly hear someone's calling for my name. gawd! not him please..

it was nickhun walking toward us with his bright perfect smile that can melts every girl's heart. i used to be one of those girls too, but not again since that cute dork come into my life.

i look at taeyeon worriedly. she immediately let go of my hand that she holds, and this sudden lost contact making me feel so cold, both of my hand, and also in inside of me.

"tae.." i said softly, almost like a pleading. I tried to hold her hand again but she retracts her hand almost immediately.

"just go talk with him." she said coldly, and it scares me.

"but.." she cuts on my words

"it's okay, tiff. i'll wait for you in the class." with that she turns her back on me and starts to walk away. i really want to grab her hand to make her stay. but i can't with nickhun standing in front of me like this now. i force a smile when he's smiling brightly at me.

"hi, babe." he greets me

"hi, oppa," i said back trying so hard to sounds normal even though i'm so damn worry about taeyeon right now.

"are you okay? you look kind of troubled." he said. damn, i forget he is my boyfriend for 2 years, of course he will realize if something wrong happen to me.

"ani, i'm fine oppa. maybe it's because i was still sleepy. last night taeyeon sleepover in my house, and we were talking until dawn. it cost we to got lack of sleep." i try to make a reasonable reason for him to believe me.

"ah i see. so that's why you didn't text or call me for all day long yesterday? because you have your best friend with you? so you're forgetting about your boyfriend?" he asked with a fake sad hurful look to tease me 

"ah, jeongmal mianhae oppa. yesterday we were hardly working on our economic assignment. so yeah.. kind of busy.. sorry oppa.." i make another excuse.

"haha.. it's okay babe. i was just teasing you. now c'mon. i'll walk you to your class." he said and offering me his right hand to hold. i hesitantly took his hand and hold it loosely. but i can't do anything when he holds mine firmly. mian, taeyeon-ah.

 

in front of the class

i immediately let go of his hand once we arrive in front of my class. i'm afraid taeyeon will see it. 

"study well, babe. see you after school?" he asked me. omg, what should i say? how to refuse him? but i don't want to make him sad. but how about taeyeon? ah, usually she will go home with sunny right? make up a little lie won't hurt, i guess.

"okay oppa. see you after school." i finally said

"good. see you." with that he leans closer to me and give me a peck on my cheek. i was too shocked to even blink an eye. i didn't anticipate it. seeing my flustered face, he just let out a small chuckle and tap my nose lightly before he left. he leave me there dumbfounded. now i just can hope taeyeon didn't see any of it.

 

taeyeon's POV

i know i shouldn't act like this. i know i should trying to be more understanding about tiffany's position right now. i know she loves me, and she just don't have a heart to hurt nichkhun. but i can't deny it. i feel jealous whenever i see her with him. no matter how many times she told me that she love me, it won't change the fact that she's still his girlfriend, and i am just her best friend. instead of throwing a tantrum to her, i better leave her alone with him for now.

i keep waiting and waiting for tiffany. why she takes so long? i start to feel that jealousy again arising in me. finally, i see her walking hand in hand with him. damn it! calm down taeyeon-ah, calm down. maybe it was nichkhun oppa who's holding her hand first, and so she left with no choice, so they are walking hand in hand like that. i try to calming down myself. inhales.. exhaless.. inhales.. exhales..

but i really can't take it anymore when i see him kissed tiffany's cheek. i almost kick the chair in front of me out of anger but i try to hold it in. and finally i see tiffany walk in. but why she looks so scare like that? wait, am i scaring her? damn it kim! you did! you scaring her. now fix what you have done! i mentally scold myself.

"fany-ah.. you okay?" i asked her softly. and my anger starts to subsides.

"i..i'am fine tae. you okay?" now it's her turn to asked me back the exact same question. ah, she must be feel so scare about what my reaction will be with her and nichkhun together like that.

"i'm fine, you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter