Can we?

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiff, you're okay?" Said jessica as she rushing toward me with worry all over her face.

"I'm fine, jessie. Don't worry.."

"Yaahh.. how can i'm not worry seeing you shedding  tears like this? What happen?" She asked me again

"I'm breaking up with nickhun oppa.." i said calmly

"WHATTTT??!! seriously tiff? Why?" she looks so surprised or shocked to be exact?

"My heart changed, sica-yah. It's not beating for him anymore. And i can't keep pretending anymore. I'm so tired, jessie.." i start to sobbing now. I miss her.. i miss taeyeon.. how i hope she'll be here to comfort me right now.

Seeing me like this, jessica immediately pulls me into her embrace. And i gratefully hug her back. I need this. I really need someone to lean on right now. Jessica's embrace is warm and comforting but it's different with taeyeon's. I miss you, taetae..

Suddenly i heard a loud bang from behind. Someone just slammed the door harshly. Jessica and i immediately look at the door and see nickhun standing there with his angry face. Jessica and i broke the hug as we look at him worriedly.

"We need to talk, tiff." Said nickhun with his stern voice

"Tiff, do you want me to stay here with you?" Jessica asked worriedly

"It's okay jess. I need to talk properly with him.." i said and smile at her to reassuring her.

"Okay then. If you need something, just call me. I'll be outside.."

"I will.. thank you.."

 

Right after jessica walks out from the room..

"Tiff you're kidding right? You're not breaking up with me right? RIGHT TIFF??! ANSWER ME!!" he yelled angrily at me. I never seen this side of him before. To be honest he starts to scaring me but i won't back down. I know this is the best for him and me.

"I'm sorry oppa.. i'm so sorry.. i can't lie to you or myself anymore." I said honestly to him while trying to keep my voice clear even though i'm kind of shaking in the inside.

"What happen tiff?? What happen to us? To our love?" He asked bitterly

"Guess my heart is changing, oppa. And i can't do anything about that. I'm so sorry.." i keep repeating the "sorry" word all over again because i really don't know what else to say except sorry, sorry and sorry to him. i do feel sorry toward him.

"You said you love me, tiff!" he insists.

"I did, oppa. I really did love you. But it was all in the past."

"What makes your heart changed, fany-ah? Do you find someone else?!"

"I do, oppa. I meet someone amazing who really can turn my world upside down. And i never love someone as much as i love that person. I never care about someone as much as i care for that person. She's special for me, oppa."

"She?!" He asked in surprised.

"Yes.. it's a 'she'." I confidently said. I'm proud to announce even to the whole world, that i, tiffany hwang have fall in love with my best friend, kim taeyeon.

I wait and wait to see his reaction. I have anticipated for his disgusted look on his face or something after knowing his ex girlfriend is not 'normal'. But instead of seeing his disgusted face, he just smile sadly at me.

"It's taeyeon right?" He asked and amazingly said it calmly this time.

"H-how d-do you know?" I asked confusedly.

"It's obvious, tiff. They way you  smile at her, the way you talk to her. You look so happy whenever you talked about her. And the way you look at her is exactly the same like the way you used to look at me. I was just too naive and scared to admit it, so i just pretend not to see it."

"I thought i'm losing you for another man. But if it's taeyeon, then i think i can't win this competition against her. Right tiff?" He chuckled bitterly.

 

(Jessica's POV)

What should i do now? what shoud i do?! Nickhun oppa looks so upset. He won't hurt tiffany, right? I won't just sit back and do nothing if he really hurt my friend. But what should i do now? Ah! I need those girls to help me if something bad really happened.. 9 girls VS 1 big boy, we will win! Good idea, jessica jung.. i shamelessly spare a time to complimented myself in this kind of urgent situation.

I immediately reaching out for my mobile phone and send a chat to our group chat.

*girls' generation*

Don't ask me why we named it "girls' generation". Those dorks said that name is cute and catchy so they decide to gave that name for our group chat's name.

Jessica Jung: YETERA!! (GUYS!!) Emergency! Can you guys meet me at the backstage? N-O-W!

Jung Yoona: unnie what happen? You okay??

Kwon Yuri: yah! What happen? Don't make us worry sica-yah..

Jessica Jung: it's about tiffany! Arghh can you guys please come first? Later we can talk

Kim Taeyeon: what happen to tiffany????

Seo Juhyun: what happen to fany unnie? Is she alright? We're on our way to the backstage right now. Please wait for us unnie..

Jessica Jung: ppalliwaaa..

 

After around 3 minutes, i see 7 girls running toward me with their worry eyes.

"Where's fany? What happen to her? Is she alright? Answer me sica-yaahhh.." Taeyeon is the first person to ask me and bombarded me with her questions. She really worry about tiffany, i see.

"Calm down, tae! Tiffany is inside that room right now with nickhun. They have been there for 20 minutes now."

"Then what's the emergency, sica-yah? Aigoo.. i was peacefully eating my burger when you send your chat and i just hardly swallow it in 3 bites, luckily i didn't choked myself to death, just so i can run to where you are. I thought something bad is happen." Said the shikshin

"It's really an emergency, girls! Nickhun oppa looks so upset and angry. i guess it's because Tiffany is breaking up with him." I finally tell them the main problem here.

"MWO??!" Those 7 dorks said in unison with their so shocked expression, especially the queen of dork, taengoo.

"W-what? W-why?" She even can't speak properly now.

"I don't know either, taeng. I want to ask her, but suddenly nickhun oppa came. And tiffany asked me to leave them so they can talk. And what worry me the most is the scary expression on nickhun face. i never seen him like that before. He looks so sad, hurt, and angry at the same time. Now they have talked for almost 30 minutes. I hope he didn't do anything stupid that can hurt tiff. Or else i'm going to kill him! i swear!" I said sternly. Tiffany is not just a friend for me. But she's already like my own sister, just like yoona and also the other 6 girls. We're all already like a sister to each other. So i won't let anything or anyone to hurts my sister.

Suddenly i see taeyeon running to the room where tiffany and nickhun are right now and barge in. We're all just too shocked with her sudden move so we can do nothing to stop her reckless act.

 

(Tiffany's POV)

I jolted in surprise when i heard another loud bang from behind me. This time is louder than before and i heard some screams too following but that scream sounds familiar in my ear somehow.

"Taeyeon!!" Those voice scream in unison.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter