Hi and hello!

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author’s POV)

Taeyeon is a new student in SONE high school, one of the best school in Seoul. This year she just enter the senior high school after graduating from one of junior high school in Jeonju. She moves here few days ago because her father who works as a general manager in one big bank, get a promotion and need to move here for his business matter. So he takes his family along with him from Jeonju to Seoul. And today is the first day for Taeyeon in SONE high school. She enters the school with a big smile on her face even though she’s quite nervous in the inside.

“I should make a lot of friends here just like what I did in my previous school.” Said Taeyeon more to herself.

When she arrives at her class, she saw a group of girl consist of 7 people laughing and chatting loudly like there’s no tomorrow. All of them are beautiful, it’s like they are one of those popular gang in the school. You know, like “the kappa-kappa girls.” But Taeyeon doesn’t like those loud people. She hates noise. So she tries to just ignore them and sit as far as she could from those loud girls. It turns out that 5 of them are Taeyeon classmate, while 2 of them are Taeyeon’s junior. Those two are one year younger than her.

“class must be starts in any minutes now.” Taeyeon thought when she checked on her watch that she wears on her right hand. Suddenly there’s someone who approaches her and tap her shoulder lightly.

“err, excuse me. may I sit here?” said the stranger.

“ah, yeah, sure.. ” said Taeyeon and smile at the latter warmly.

“Thanks! My name is Sunny..” said the girl and offer her right hand to do a handshake. This girl is quite cute actually. Taeyeon is a short girl, but this girl is shorter that Taeyeon, although their height difference is not that much different. Taeyeon gladly took her hand in hers and shake it lightly.

“My name is Taeyeon, Kim taeyeon.” Said Taeyeon

“Are you a new student here?” Sunny asked

“Yeah, and you?”

“Yup, same here.. I also just got transferred to this school today. Uri chinguhaja! (Let’s be friend then!)” Said sunny and smiling cutely. This girl is indeed have a lot of aegyo in her. Taeyeon thought to herself.

“Sure!” said Taeyeon and give her a warm smile in return.

“Cool! nice to meet you, Taeyeon.” Said sunny

“Nice to meet you too.” Taeyeon replied

And not long after that, the school bell is ringing, which indicated that the class is officially begin.

After the class end, Taeyeon walks together with Sunny. Since they are friends now, they walk together before they finally must walk separate way to heading to their own home. Taeyeon likes her new friend. Sunny is a cheerful girl, she has a cute face, cute voice, and cute eye smile. Even the way she talks and walk is cute too. It’s very different with Taeyeon. She doesn’t like people to call her or even think about her as a cute girl because she didn’t think that she’s cute after all. “I’m not cute at all. I just have a short body, and a baby face. That’s what people should think about me.” said Taeyeon inside herself everytime someone call her ‘cute’.

The next day is coming. So this is Taeyeon’s second day in her new school. She’s not fully awake yet, so she walks like a zombie this morning. Last night she got her insomnia back. Accidentally she bumps into someone and make that person’s books fall down and scattered all over the floor.

“ah! mianhae..” said Taeyeon spontaneously

“yah! watch where you’re going will ya?!” said the latter angrily

“I’m so sorry.” Said Taeyeon sincerely and she starts to help to collect the books before she hand it back to the owner. That girl just take the books from taeyeon’s hand harshly and go away. She didn’t even bother to say thank you or anything to Taeyeon. For Pete’s sake, she even didn’t bother to took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter