You are Worth every Risk

Wanted : My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were travelling going to Minho’s grandmother. Minho’s driver was almost oblivious of their presence. It was late afternoon already. Minho told Shin Hye’s boss that she will be on leave on Monday. The homecoming party for his sister will be on Sunday.

Shin Hye brought the dress given by Minho. His eyes were  closed but she knew he wasn’t sleeping as he continue to her arms lightly.

“Oppa, are you ok?” she asked

“I’m just worried about the operation of my grandmother. I know she looks tough but I know she’s afraid” he said.

“Don’t worry, she’s a strong woman and you and your sister will be there. And of course I will be there as well “ said Shin Hye.

“Would you want me to take a leave from my current work? So i can personally take care of Halmoni?” she offered

He turned to her and kissed the corner of her lips “ thanks for offering but I don’t think so. She’ll have personal nurses to help her. will just visit her often. I don’t want you to skip your classes. You’ll be graduating soon. You’re right, she’ll be ok” he said as he took hold of her hand and planted a kiss.

Little did they knew, they were entering already the villa.

Minho’s grandmother welcomed them. They were happy she’s not seated on her wheel chair.

“Halmoni, you look great” said Minho as he embraced his grandmother and planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Yes, I am feeling good. And I am looking forward to see this young girl. Come on, give me a hug” said his grandmother as she stretched her arms welcoming Shin Hye.

“Yah, Halmoni, you hurt my feelings. You seemed more excited to see my girl friend” said Minho

“Yes, she’s like a breath of fresh air “ said his grandmother

“Thank you , Halmoni. It’s nice to be back. You are looking good as ever” said Shin Hye.

“Your Sister will be arriving soon” and then turned to Shin Hye, “ She will love you, Shin Hye. She always dreamed of having a little sister”.

“Thank you very much for all this kindness, Halmoni” said Shin Hye

“No, thank you. You change this man beside you. He was never this happy. He changed a lot because of you. And because of that, you help me as well to take a risk on this operation. I want to see you get married and have kids running around this villa. And I want to spoil them” said his grandmother

“You two are ganging up on me. Talking as if I am not here” said Minho as he hug Shin Hye from behind which makes her blush and his grandmother smile.

“I am lucky to have this girl , Halmoni” and kiss the side of her neck

“Yah, you’re embarrassing me in front of Halmoni” said Shin Hye in a very soft voice

“Don’t worry about me. If you want to make me great granddaughters now, I wouldn’t mind” said his grandmother which makes her blush more.

All of them were laughing when someone cleared

“Excuse me, can I join?” she said, and everyone turned.

“Noona!” exclaimed Minho as he walked towards her. Shin Hye, holding his grandmother, walking also towards Min Jung.

“I missed you brat” said Min Jung

“Halmoni, you look good” and she kissed both her cheeks and embrace her tight.

She looked up and saw Shin Hye and smiled at her.

“Is she the one, Lee Min Ho?” she asked her brother

“Noona, this is my girlfriend, Park Shin Hye. Shin hye, this is my sister, Lee Min Jung “ said Minho

“Nice to meet you , Shin Hye. You can call me Min jung or Eunnie. Whichever you prefer” said Min Jung.

“Nice to have finally met you Min Jung eunnie” said Shin Hye.

“That won’t do” said Min Jung as she hug Shin Hye.

“Does my domineering brother gives you hard time? Let me know. I will beat him” said Min Jung

“No, eunnie. He cannot dominate me” said Shin Hye

“Yah, I like that. And I like you. Come on, let’s go to my room. I want to get to know you more.  Lee Min ho, take care of Halmoni. I’ll have a chat with your girlfriend and I may try to convince her to break up with you” she teased.

“Yah, Min Jung, don’t mess with me and my girlfriend” said Minho

Min Jung just stuck her tongue and led Shin Hye to her room.

“Minho, take good care of Shin Hye. I see myself in her when I was younger” said his grandmother.

“I fully intend to , Halmoni” said Minho as he led her grandmother to the garden.

Min Jung was lying in bed while Shin Hye was seated on the opposite side, admiring her room. There were also pictures of her and Minho and their parents.

“Minho is so cute” said Shin Hye.

“I heard you and Minho met in a bar where you work?” said Min Jung which caught her by surprise

“Yes, we bumped into each other” said Shin Hye

“I asked someone to investigate on you. I don’t like you at first. Knowing that you’re working in a bar. But after reading the reports, I believe Minho finally met his match. You’re graduating right?” she asked

“Yes,  in two months time” said Shin Hye

“what do you plan after that?” she asked Shin Hye

“I don’t know, maybe marry Minho. We already have an agreement” said Shin Hye

“Then, why are you studying? Don’t you have any plans for yourself? Any plans to establish a career?” asked Min Jung

Shin Hye looked at her for a time, dumbfounded. She is right. She haven’t made any plans for herself.

“Look, I like you , Shin Hye. But I believe that woman shouldn’t be too dependent on their man. Lee Family is filthy rich. But don’t you want to have a name for yourself? Rather than being acquainted and known as Minho’s wife? “ said Min Jung

“Think about what you like Shin Hye. I can help you build a career for yourself. You barely knew my brother. Take time to know each other. And while doing that, explore. Make a name for yourself in whatever field you want” said Min Jung.

“I am not breaking you two apart. I am just trying to empower you. My brother is domineering. He insists on what he wants and make sure he gets it” and then Min Jung hug Shin Hye.

“I like you Shin Hye. Whatever your decision be, I will support you” said Min Jung and Shin Hye hug her back.

“thank you Min Jung eunnie. I will think about it” said Shin Hye.

“Now, see what I have for you” said Min Jung and took something from the box

Shin Hye’s eyes widened. It’s a very pretty clothes and y.

“Wear this tomorrow night. I am going to style you. Lets see how my brother’s jaw will drop after seeing you in this” said Min Jung.

“Isn’t this too revealing?” Shin Hye asked

“If I have same body as yours, I will wear such clothes everything. You need to be confident Shin Hye” said Min Jung.

“Ok, I will wear it” said Shin Hye

And then they heard a soft knock on the door.

“Min Jung, you are monopolizing my girlfriend” said Min ho as he walked inside the room. Min Jung grab the dress and place it inside the box and wink at Shin hye.

He took Shin Hye’s hand and said “ Lets rest for a while. Dinner will be serve in two hours” said Minho and kissed her quickly on her lips

“You got it bad, brat” said Min Jung

“Yah, real bad. This girl beside me is a witch in disguise. I don’t know what potion did she placed on my drink. She bewitched and beguile me” as he embrace her, making Shin Hye uncomfortable and blush with the display of attention he is showing.

“Get out of my room” said Min Jung, laughing at them.

 

Minho led her to the room she will be staying. Just adjacent to his.

“Rest for a while” said Minho as he lay on her bed.

“Well,  how can i rest if you’re here?” she asked

He tap the other side of the bed. Signalling Shin Hye to lay beside him

“Bully” she said, but loving this side of him.

Minho was holding her close , her head cushioned on his chest, his face buried on her hair.

Shin Hye uttered a deep sigh. She thought of what Min Jung said.

“Are you ok?” he asked

“Yes, I am fine” said Shin Hye and closed her eyes. She will give it a deep thought.

After dinner, Minho excused himself and went to their library. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter